PDA

View Full Version : Knockhill

Chris_B
29-05-2015, 10:51
Would love to see the Knockhill track in Scotland added to the game. Absolutely love seeing the touring car races here and would love to give it a go myself virtually.

What are everyones thoughts?

Luke Townsend
29-05-2015, 11:01
Agreed! Knockhill is a wonderful track, and BTCC there especially fun! (off-topic but Croft is terrific too for touring cars).

Sonic6L
29-05-2015, 11:02
Agreed! Knockhill is a wonderful track, and BTCC there especially fun! (off-topic but Croft is terrific too for touring cars).

I'd love to see Thruxton added! I love BTCC. Been watching it ever since I can remember.

Marrrfooo
29-05-2015, 11:05
To hell with it - get all three of those suggestions in!! :) (They must surely already be in the 'What Tracks Would You Like To See' thread?).

OrenIshii BE
29-05-2015, 11:09
the more track the better,

but there's a dedicated thread for wishlisting tracks

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22153-What-tracks-do-you-want-to-see-in-game

Sonic6L
29-05-2015, 11:16
Imagine a BTCC Pack with BTCC Cars (Old and New) and Tracks (Old and New).

OH. MY. GOD. I'd buy that in an instant (even with my endless problems with this game and unplayable career mode!).

Luke Townsend
29-05-2015, 11:20
Imagine a BTCC Pack with BTCC Cars (Old and New) and Tracks (Old and New).

OH. MY. GOD. I'd buy that in an instant (even with my endless problems with this game and unplayable career mode!).

+1! Well you kind of can reproduce the late 80's with the RS500 at Brands Indy/GP (which hasn't changed layout since then) or Oulton Park (not sure if it has?) Only car worth having then, in my eyes, was an RS500. Andy Rouse, etc. ;)

Sonic6L
29-05-2015, 11:27
+1! Well you kind of can reproduce the late 80's with the RS500 at Brands Indy/GP (which hasn't changed layout since then) or Oulton Park (not sure if it has?) Only car worth having then, in my eyes, was an RS500. Andy Rouse, etc. ;)

I started watching in the mid-late 90's, the Super Touring Cars of today are what I used to watch, Accords, Almera's, A4's, Laguna's, 406's, Volvo Estate, etc.

I wasn't a fan of the BT-C cars so watched it on and off, then came Super 2000 that I started to watch again all the time :).

BTCC is this weekend if I'm not mistaken?

Luke Townsend
29-05-2015, 11:37
I started watching in the mid-late 90's, the Super Touring Cars of today are what I used to watch, Accords, Almera's, A4's, Laguna's, 406's, Volvo Estate, etc.

I wasn't a fan of the BT-C cars so watched it on and off, then came Super 2000 that I started to watch again all the time :).

BTCC is this weekend if I'm not mistaken?

TBH I'm not a huge follower of the current BTCC series (more when it was shown on Grandstand in the 80's! :D) but it's next weekend actually according to google - Oulton Park so should be decent! Might watch it afterall. ;)

Sonic6L
29-05-2015, 12:51
TBH I'm not a huge follower of the current BTCC series (more when it was shown on Grandstand in the 80's! :D) but it's next weekend actually according to google - Oulton Park so should be decent! Might watch it afterall. ;)

Ah I had a feeling it was either this weekend or next... It will be on ITV :D. Can't wait! I'd much rather watch BTCC than F1. I prefer all Touring Cars over the different Formula's tbh. Not a fan of Formula 1 at all. I used to be YEARS ago!