PDA

View Full Version : Wheel recommendation for Xbox One?

PeoplesChampion
29-05-2015, 11:36
Ok, so now that PCars is on the right track and I am confident that it's only gonna get better - I need to get a proper wheel setup. I did search the forum, but I couldn't find anything pertaining to a complete set and compatibility.

I have what used to be a very nice, sophisticated rig for the PC. I was hoping that my rig would work on the XBox, but it doesn't. :(

So, my question is.. What is the best wheel, shifter and pedals, available, cost no issue, for the XBox?

Bealdor
29-05-2015, 11:41
Done. :)

mantukas334
29-05-2015, 11:42
thrustmaster tx probably the only option.

Raven403
29-05-2015, 11:43
If price is no issue, I would think a Fanatec would be the best option? I have the TX which Im pretty happy with, Price WAS an issue for me tho lol

PeoplesChampion
29-05-2015, 11:43
Done. :)

Thank you!

PeoplesChampion
29-05-2015, 11:50
If price is no issue, I would think a Fanatec would be the best option? I have the TX which Im pretty happy with, Price WAS an issue for me tho lol

Well, listen.. It doesn't HAVE to be expensive. I should have made that more clear in my OP. Essentially, I'm looking for high quality, good ergonomics, compatibility and reliability. Trust me, I know that expensive doesn't always mean best.

transfix
29-05-2015, 11:52
I've been a diehard Fanatec fan for years. Best quality out there period, however you might have to be patient as orders are taking longer than expected recently.

Can only speak 3rd hand about Thrustmaster as 2 friends use them only because of the lower cost. Really comes down to your budget but if you can, definitely go Fanatec.

Raven403
29-05-2015, 11:53
Well, listen.. It doesn't HAVE to be expensive. I should have made that more clear in my OP. Essentially, I'm looking for high quality, good ergonomics, compatibility and reliability. Trust me, I know that expensive doesn't always mean best.

If you want something that works on PC and XB1 with good quality for Money its TX all day. And there are more than a few options to make the setup as hardcore as you want.

PeoplesChampion
29-05-2015, 12:02
I've been a diehard Fanatec fan for years. Best quality out there period, however you might have to be patient as orders are taking longer than expected recently.

Can only speak 3rd hand about Thrustmaster as 2 friends use them only because of the lower cost. Really comes down to your budget but if you can, definitely go Fanatec.

Yeah, I noticed that almost all of their stuff for the XBox One is sold out. :( Probably because of the release of PCars.

Their stuff looks fantastic! How is their customer service and reliability?

stux
29-05-2015, 12:59
http://xboxracingpro.com/xbox-racing-wheels

leftturney
29-05-2015, 13:00
Thrustmaster TX with the GT rim, T3PA pedals, and th8a shifter. I say the GT rim over the 458 rim because the 458 feels like it has six sides when turning it. Amazon-ing all this stuff will cost $750 though. The last Fanatec I had was a PWTS with clubsport pedals. It was nice but the TX doesn't feel as notchy in the steering.