PDA

View Full Version : help! - T300 steering problem

jacbraz
29-05-2015, 14:04
Hi all...

I bought Project Cars for PS4 and it arrived yesterday... I was very eager to play it, as weeks ago I purchased a T300RS wheel, just planning to fully enjoy PCars.

So... finally yesterday night I made my debut in PCars... but TOTALLY DISAPOINTED with my experience. :apologetic:

I connected the wheel, started the game... calibration procedure successful... However, when just coming out of the pit I noticed that the car was understeering, despite my steering input with the wheel. I mean, I just was not able to perform one turn correctly. It happens as this guy shows in this video https://www.you.tube.com/watch?v=qIJO8983jGA

T300 firmware is updated, so I guess this is not an issue. Changing the steering deadzone and sensitivity did very little effect. Still unplayable.

In a nutshell... no PCars and no T300 for me yet. :dejection:

I have a question... is anybody experiencing this problem on PS4? Does anybody have a clue of what is going on?

I hope I have the answer soon...

h.greenjr2
30-05-2015, 02:19
Have you changed the force feedback settings in the options/settings in the tuning settings? If you've done the firmware update, calibrating the wheel on the pc as instructed by thrustmaster. Then you should check the FFB SETTINGS located in the control panel for the game ya know where you set the deadzones? Hit the R2 to config. those settings too! Here you should be able to correct your issues and don't forget to save then again in the garage go to settings and make any adjustments to the car.

h.greenjr2
30-05-2015, 02:27
Have you changed the force feedback settings in the options/settings in the tuning settings? If you've done the firmware update, calibrating the wheel on the pc as instructed by thrustmaster. Then you should check the FFB SETTINGS located in the control panel for the game ya know where you set the deadzones? Hit the R2 to config. those settings too! Here you should be able to correct your issues and don't forget to save then again in the garage go to settings and make any adjustments to the car.

follow Jack Spades link on FFB
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22938-Jack-Spade-FFB-Tweaker-Files&p=891198&viewfull=1#post891198

thank him for the settings