PDA

View Full Version : Fix the shifting animation?

aerithlives
29-05-2015, 16:06
Hey all, I know this is really nit-picky, but does the in-car shifting animation drive anyone else crazy? I mean specifically how the animation resets when quickly shifting more than one gear (in cars with gear sticks, that is.) Purely superficial, I know, but still.

Also, is there a reason the depth of field setting on the helmet cam is locked at 85? It's the only camera I use, but it'd be nice to bring it back a little bit to get a better view of the car's interior.

Two very small points from someone who is otherwise enjoying the game quite a lot.

Roger Prynne
29-05-2015, 16:33
Hey all, I know this is really nit-picky, but does the in-car shifting animation drive anyone else crazy? I mean specifically how the animation resets when quickly shifting more than one gear (in cars with gear sticks, that is.) Purely superficial, I know, but still.

Also, is there a reason the depth of field setting on the helmet cam is locked at 85? It's the only camera I use, but it'd be nice to bring it back a little bit to get a better view of the car's interior.

Two very small points from someone who is otherwise enjoying the game quite a lot.
Yes because if it was anymore then you would be clipping outside of the helmet.
I cant really comment on the driver animation as I turn off the wheel and driver so I don't see it.