PDA

View Full Version : Apology

Srt8 300c
29-05-2015, 16:34
First off patch 1.3 has been a great first step in the right direction. Im pleased, using the controller is now a much better experience for all.

More patches to come will be just as good if not better.

I would like to offer my sincere apologies to all involved in the thread last night. You know which one, and to the people i was abrupt with, im sincerely sorry. It wont happen again.

I believe in this game and it has my full support.

Moving forwards i have managed to locate a ffb guide that transforms the feel of the car, adding much playability and fun.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?25046-bManic-s-latest-FFB-experiments-possibly-working-universally-for-all-wheels

This guide is very much detailed and i would like to personally thank the creator for putting his time and effort into creating this.

Excellent work.

I highly reccomend anyone still experiencing problems to read this regarding wheels of all types, on all platforms.

Have a great weekend all.

Matt.

Ian Bell
29-05-2015, 16:35
Large pat on the back for that man.

You too Matt.

(PS, I haven't a clue what you did but I like the sentiment)

Umer Ahmad
29-05-2015, 16:37
In the end, everyone will realize we're on the "same team", we all want the same thing: A high quality racing simulator providing years of enjoyment.

Luke Townsend
29-05-2015, 16:41
In the end, everyone will realize we're on the "same team", we all want the same thing: A high quality racing simulator providing years of enjoyment.

Absolutely! So well put. This should be a sticky. :)

Srt8 300c
29-05-2015, 16:53

I think this FFB guide should be stickied to every tech support, on all platforms as its so in depth.

Srt8 300c
29-05-2015, 16:56
Also i might add, fastest lap around spa gt3. Ruf gt3.
No adjustments to tune. Just FFB.
Shaved 0.8 off my pb.....

wraithsrike
29-05-2015, 17:33

Plus 1