PDA

View Full Version : Career Mode Questions

LeveredUp
29-05-2015, 17:24
Just picked up Project Cars and I am working through career mode. I started off in Karts, won my 1st season and got invited to drive the Superkarts in season two. Problem is, all the races that show on my calendar after season one are invitational events. Does anyone know why my calendar doesn't have the superkart races? I feel like all I am doing are invitational events and not actually completing my career races. Thanks in advance for the help.

IrideGravity
29-05-2015, 21:38
Wow. Simple question. Let me try.
Seems like if the kart events are not showing up there's a bug or issue of some kind? Hence no answer? They are supposed to be mandatory, or the main purpose, and the invitationals are optional. Seems like you would have to restart at super kart with new career if it broke loading it the first time and they are missing Hope it helps.

Madvillain
30-05-2015, 04:42
Skip the invitational ones and eventually you will get to the SuperKart days

beer_n_frites
30-05-2015, 09:45
Wow. Simple question. Let me try.
Seems like if the kart events are not showing up there's a bug or issue of some kind? Hence no answer? They are supposed to be mandatory, or the main purpose, and the invitationals are optional. Seems like you would have to restart at super kart with new career if it broke loading it the first time and they are missing Hope it helps.

This is wrong, you do not need to restart. Super kart events will be in later months, scroll through the months and you will find them. You can also abandon the season after you win the world championships to skip to the next season.

IrideGravity
30-05-2015, 10:34
His one and only post. I'm gonna guess you guys are right and he just didn't scroll through far enough to see them? Seems odd that a whole month of the calendar would be without events though.