PDA

View Full Version : Are the Cars Slower?

Startfast
29-05-2015, 17:56
Is it just me, or do you find the cars slower. I'm using the tx wheel, and I re-calibrated it after the Patch, and it is working as good as it was before.
On the Monza short track, using the Mercedes-Benz AMG C-Coupe DTM, I am currently 6th on the Leaderboard. I set that time a couple of days ago, and was very close to beating my time. Today, after the Patch, I can't even get close to my ghost. My ghost just pulls away from me on both straights.
I then tried the Stock Car on Monza short. I'm also 6th on that Leaderboard, which I set just a couple of days ago, and the same thing happened. I could not even get close to my ghost's time.
Before I go crazy, I thought I would check if any wheel users had noticed, if after the Patch, it is more difficult to catch or beat your Leaderboard ghost.

GRTfast
29-05-2015, 17:59
I'm racing the career in 250 karts. I'm within the same few tenth and I'm a fast driver. I have a few top ten leaderboard times in the karts and formula A. I'll check out some other cars this weekend and report back.