PDA

View Full Version : The Historic Touring Car Championship

cujo1985
29-05-2015, 18:37
Just started the Historic Touring Car Championship in career mode (Cars being the BMW M3 E30,Mercedes 190E,Sierra RS500).

The A.I seem crazily over powered.Ridiculous amounts of grip,traction,top speed and handling.I'm using a Mercedes and can't keep up with them anywhere on any tracks.I'm not a bad driver before anyone says that.But they gain over a second on short straights.................can whizz around corners at stupid speeds and I'm left like I'm standing still.Anyone else noticed this? I'm using 80% A.I but even on lesser levels they still have these "powers"

Mattdiesel
11-06-2015, 22:28
Yes i am going really well on 100% difficulty in every other race but they leave me standing seem to have more grip. Tried set up on car and controller (no wheel and pedal setup) but can't do it so just struggling through with a last, dnf and another last. Wasn't sure if cause i'm on controller i can't get the feel and delicacy that people with wheel and pedals can get

milliotseb
12-06-2015, 16:19
I did not remember having issues with historic touring using the mercedes. But my AI was 40% (which is my starting point in career as I use a controller).
> try to decrease the AI to 70%
> See if it is the same after update 1.4

Maddy1357
29-02-2016, 21:51
Just started the Historic Touring Car Championship in career mode (Cars being the BMW M3 E30,Mercedes 190E,Sierra RS500).

The A.I seem crazily over powered.Ridiculous amounts of grip,traction,top speed and handling.I'm using a Mercedes and can't keep up with them anywhere on any tracks.I'm not a bad driver before anyone says that.But they gain over a second on short straights.................can whizz around corners at stupid speeds and I'm left like I'm standing still.Anyone else noticed this? I'm using 80% A.I but even on lesser levels they still have these "powers"

Wonder if you could help me how did you unlock that championship it says in all online guides complete 10 career races but that doesn't work thanks for any help

Maddy1357
29-02-2016, 21:52
Wonder if you could help me how did you unlock that championship it says in all online guides complete 10 career races but that doesn't work thanks for any help