PDA

View Full Version : Trigger Feedback

AdM1
29-05-2015, 22:57
Just curious if anything is in the pipeline to make the feedback more improved liked Forza? Trigger rumble is not very good at the minute. Have any of the developers for this played Forza? Do you not think similar trigger feedback would make the awesome game that is project cars even better..?

Tekkart
29-05-2015, 23:15
Just curious if anything is in the pipeline to make the feedback more improved liked Forza? Trigger rumble is not very good at the minute. Have any of the developers for this played Forza? Do you not think similar trigger feedback would make the awesome game that is project cars even better..?

Yeah like the forcefeedback in forza you can feel the car in your hand... Right rear off track you feel it in the right rear pad.. This is the only thing I am missing. But still better than the car showroom forza....

ksims816
30-05-2015, 05:40
this is literally the one thing that I wish Pcars had.. Maybe in a couple patches

AdM1
30-05-2015, 12:53
Yeah we can hope.. Be nice if they just weighed in on the idea at least and gave it a thought.

Tekkart
30-05-2015, 17:03
I think we need a physical Feedback and the only optical thing we have is the pad. I know this is not forza and in my opinion is P'cars much better but Forza give us this physical feedback. I know in real car's you don't feel wheel spin in the peddals but you feel the entire car or am I wrong. What have we, just our pad... Think about it....

Mr Akina
30-05-2015, 17:07
I was looking forward to the addition of trigger rumble as it was definitely missing... But now it's like a fudging chainsaw as soon as the ABS kicks in. It's like they never tested it and just enabled it. Forza has the edge for feedback, but I guess this game was designed for the Wheel and the controller feels like an afterthought.

AdM1
01-06-2015, 17:02
Bump.. So I guess the devs are not interested in making the most out of the controller game play?

Amazes me.. I mean if it's not possible to make these changes fair enough but when XBO came out with its new controller features I thought it would be a given all driving games would make use of trigger rumble to the full extent.