PDA

View Full Version : Looking for multiplayer crashes to dashboard

BrotherRogue
29-05-2015, 23:28
Title says it all

I start the game, normal, I hit quick join, I get the pop up screen "looking for multiplayer sessions to join" wait about a minute then it sends me to dashboard.

I know a lot of people are having crash issues, my issue has only just started. Its crashed a few other times but this is the most consistent easily repeatable crash

Kulch
29-05-2015, 23:58
Title says it all

I start the game, normal, I hit quick join, I get the pop up screen "looking for multiplayer sessions to join" wait about a minute then it sends me to dashboard.

I know a lot of people are having crash issues, my issue has only just started. Its crashed a few other times but this is the most consistent easily repeatable crash

Yep, getting this too. Exact same spot, searching for lobbies. I think multiplayer is down

Bogusmorgan
30-05-2015, 00:20
Im getting this too. Exact same spot, searching for lobbies. Happend two times to night.

Megalomanic87
30-05-2015, 00:35
Same here, happened twice in quick succession. Seemed fine after 2nd crash though.

Globespy
30-05-2015, 06:57
Getting same issue

Kulch
30-05-2015, 07:00
Its been happening all day and renders multiplayer broken. Not sure why its only started doing this today.

Sathiroth
30-05-2015, 09:56
I've been having this since the patch and have luck with the following.

Clear any search criteria
Find a match or search for 5-10 seconds then
Back out or cancel
Re-search with your preferred criteria

This has just worked for me.

Dynomight Motorsports
31-05-2015, 01:30
didn't work for me. We were trying to run a Private race and send invites to all Championship Contenders of our League.

Sathiroth
31-05-2015, 06:12
didn't work for me. We were trying to run a Private race and send invites to all Championship Contenders of our League.

Ok, but the issue here is related to people not being able to search for games period, and not private lobbies.

But thank you anyway.