PDA

View Full Version : I SHOULD SUE!

ian2726
29-05-2015, 23:53
Well after owning the game since day 1 both physically and digitally. Physically for the box and book and digitally for the ease of changing games. I have not played anything else, done a few all nighters in the Xbox room. I race on a playseat f1 with the tx 458 and t3pa pedals. My knee is now fu(k3d. I hope you're proud of yourselves. You have put a serving soldier out of action for three weeks. Plus I had to tell the Dr why my knee was hurting.

NVI0U5
29-05-2015, 23:57
beats playing call of duty, I bet you love it!! 3 Weeks off to play pCars!! cheering

Umer Ahmad
29-05-2015, 23:57
Yeah man, about to lose my job due to "productivity issues". It 's like things that were important before release are so insignificant now. Only racing matters. What was that famous Paul newman quote?

Kruleworld
30-05-2015, 00:00
beats playing call of duty,

yeah, it would have been embarrassing for a soldier to been put out by a war game.

NVI0U5
30-05-2015, 00:00
Yeah man, about to lose my job due to "productivity issues". It 's like things that were important before release are so insignificant now. Only racing matters. What was that famous Paul newman quote?
Ive noticed since release of this game, I now spend more time on the forums at work than actually working, productivity has definitely dropped

Roger Prynne
30-05-2015, 00:05
What this one....

It is useless to put on your brakes when you're upside down.

NemethR
30-05-2015, 00:07
Ive noticed since release of this game, I now spend more time on the forums at work than actually working, productivity has definitely dropped

lol, me too :D

Charles Gillen
30-05-2015, 00:19
Hi, i'm Charles and I'm an addict. Do we get coffee during meetings here? Also I will sponsor if anyone needs it.

Roger Prynne
30-05-2015, 00:23
No sugar for me thanks.

nhraracer
30-05-2015, 00:27
LOL! Saw the thread title and blood pressure went up.

ZiggyUK
30-05-2015, 00:47
How long before there is a "Project CARS Addiction Group" on Steam, Xbox live, PSN

Glad to hear how much fun you guys are having with the title :)

eracerhead
30-05-2015, 00:57
Yeah man, about to lose my job due to "productivity issues".

Yeah careful; now you're in a public forum...! :nightmare:

Keithb23
30-05-2015, 02:54
What's funny is that when I first joined way back when, I would eagerly check the build thread to see if there was a new download and then wait anxiously to play the game. Now, over four years later, I check both pcars web forums, read through a bunch of threads to make sure I haven't missed something important, and then I check my email. In all honesty, I could likely count on one hand the number of days I haven't actually been on the forums reading the latest posts. It's reached the point where now my phone wakes me up and I will usually have one or two articles about pcars to read before even getting out of bed. Damn you Google and your nefarious web-tracking!

I think I need help..."Hi, my name is Keith, and I am a pcarsaholic!":topsy_turvy:

Ziggy, we need a 12-step program, I nominate you to begin working on the creed for our group. I suggest meetings on Tuesday evenings on Teamspeak, where we can get together, share our stories, and benefit from the mutual support of others. Oh, and I want Mo to be my sponsor. You up for it Mohammed?:friendly_wink: