PDA

View Full Version : PS4: No one joining my multiplayer session

ibanana
30-05-2015, 09:25
Anyone experienced the same issue? I created some online sessions but no one joined after 30mns wait...I can join other sessions, it's just when I create one (which is not that crap so people should join !!)

_MB_
30-05-2015, 11:55
I think most people join busy rooms,personally i've found when joining a new room it seems to take an age for the host to start.I've tried creating rooms with the same issue as you but when i take control of an existing room people quickly fly in.

Roger Prynne
30-05-2015, 12:24
I think most people join busy rooms
Yeah but they had to be empty in the beginning.... :)

Ramshackle
30-05-2015, 12:54
Anyone experienced the same issue? I created some online sessions but no one joined after 30mns wait...I can join other sessions, it's just when I create one (which is not that crap so people should join !!)

There are only 20 lobbies on display for each class of cars. If you create a GT3 lobby (the most popular class) the chances of your lobby appearing in the list is very slim. Try starting a lobby in the touring cars class. There's usually quite a few spaces left, so your created lobby should appear in there. Once you've got a decent amount of players in, change it up to whatever class you prefer.

Mancunain
01-06-2015, 00:17
Its also about what u type as the title.. for some reason i look at those often.. then filter out what cars i fancy (not played long so not done f1 or the like yet)
What always makes me wonder is just how many rooms have 1 player in... i suppose with anything its how you sell it.. hence the title !!

And also.. most races are marked 'long' but give no indication.. try short races, with just 10min practice etc.. if that.. what i sometimes enjoyed about gt5 lobbies, was just instant races.. here i find 10-30mion practice, then a 15min Q, then the race. (nearly 60mins in room by now btw !!) and some fool shunts u off 1st corner.. and all that time goes down the drain..
Another reason possibly 1/20 rooms dont fill up if they long race.. as the 1st fewe in have to wait at least 45mins before a race..

I';d love a a quick race room.. but can also see the hordes of bad drivers flocking to it aswell :)

apexatspeed
01-06-2015, 01:03
Its also about what u type as the title.. for some reason i look at those often.. then filter out what cars i fancy (not played long so not done f1 or the like yet)
What always makes me wonder is just how many rooms have 1 player in... i suppose with anything its how you sell it.. hence the title !!

And also.. most races are marked 'long' but give no indication.. try short races, with just 10min practice etc.. if that.. what i sometimes enjoyed about gt5 lobbies, was just instant races.. here i find 10-30mion practice, then a 15min Q, then the race. (nearly 60mins in room by now btw !!) and some fool shunts u off 1st corner.. and all that time goes down the drain..
Another reason possibly 1/20 rooms dont fill up if they long race.. as the 1st fewe in have to wait at least 45mins before a race..

I';d love a a quick race room.. but can also see the hordes of bad drivers flocking to it aswell :)

You guys can change the title on PC? Damn and your telemetry data I am so jelly right now.

b6Pashko
01-06-2015, 04:03
Same here! Hosted a lobby for a GT3 class on 3 different occasions and waited 30+ minutes for players to join but not one 1 person joined. I'm not sure if it's a regional problem.

Mancunain
01-06-2015, 04:59
You guys can change the title on PC? Damn and your telemetry data I am so jelly right now.

not forgetting the custom paint jobs mate ;)

Sergioullmann
01-06-2015, 06:52
Anyone can help me?
I have a very annoying problem when a try to play the game online with a friend, i mean me in my place y he his house. Always when he invites me to join his session or ir do we become the same message. Session full or no longer available. It fails always. We’ve tried to do it with public session, private session, we’ve tried everything and still can’t play. I’ll be so thankful if you could give me support with this issue. (we both have Ps4)

Sunday Racers
01-06-2015, 07:03
Anyone can help me?
I have a very annoying problem when a try to play the game online with a friend, i mean me in my place y he his house. Always when he invites me to join his session or ir do we become the same message. Session full or no longer available. It fails always. We’ve tried to do it with public session, private session, we’ve tried everything and still can’t play. I’ll be so thankful if you could give me support with this issue. (we both have Ps4)

Maybe a NAT issue. I'm NAT type 2 and I get issues sometimes.

apexatspeed
01-06-2015, 18:10
not forgetting the custom paint jobs mate ;)

I completely forgot and that is the best part!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m97d9iWzvi1rnrom8o2_250.gif

*Sorry for high jacking the thread

I'll post something relevant. I usually have to wait way more than 30 min to get a good amount of people in my lobbies. I think it helps that I start every lobby with 2 players.

mikadri
02-06-2015, 05:26
Im experience exatly the same.Ive never had a single player joining my lobbyes,but I have no
problems joining others.