PDA

View Full Version : New crowdfunding?

F.B.I.
30-05-2015, 12:38
Hi people,
what do you think about to create a new crowdfuning for the Wii U conversion?
SMS takes a lot of money, the Nintendo fans are happy and Namco doesn't break the balls!
:)

thisisbleep
31-05-2015, 04:57
From what Ian has said, it is a hardware issue and they are struggling to achieve 30 FPS on 720p. They can only optimise the game so much before they need to start cutting out core features and where do you draw the line?

Throwing money at the problem will not help much in this case.

F.B.I.
31-05-2015, 06:13
Hi thissibleep, I think it's a good idea to lock maximum 20 cars!
Also the money is an help to pay the guys at work...
In new crowdfunding SMS can decide how to do that...
:encouragement:

Alan Dallas
31-05-2015, 06:17
Argue for it all you want. Won't happen. Period.

SpeedLimitUnknown
31-05-2015, 06:49
I would rather SMS put their time and effort into the PC, XB1 and PS4 versions. This type of sim will cater to 0.01% of wiiU owners (apologies to any wiiU owners on this forum).

JDFSSS
31-05-2015, 08:31
Hi people,
what do you think about to create a new crowdfuning for the Wii U conversion?
SMS takes a lot of money, the Nintendo fans are happy and Namco doesn't break the balls!
:)

I don't think they are allowed to do that now, even if they want to. As I understand it, they were told to stop taking crowdfunding money for pCars development a while ago. Maybe there could be a loophole and they can set it up some other way, but I don't know. You are probably going to have get ps4/xbone or even better, get a pc if you want to play pCARS. You will enjoy the experience.

RedDave84
31-05-2015, 08:40
I don't think they are allowed to do that now, even if they want to. As I understand it, they were told to stop taking crowdfunding money for pCars development a while ago. Maybe there could be a loophole and they can set it up some other way, but I don't know. You are probably going to have get ps4/xbone or even better, get a pc if you want to play pCARS. You will enjoy the experience.

What? Told by who and why?

mire2
31-05-2015, 08:46
We must spend all money for producing and bandai namco and SMS takes all the money that they win at release date or what? I think the developers got their own money after release to create Pcars bigger and unique...so when we spend money for Pcars 2, the devs got enough to support Pcars and other things....i must say i wait what they do now at Pcars.......why must the players spend money for producing a game and the devs make party at monaco with their win of this games......first i will see...

JDFSSS
31-05-2015, 08:51
What? Told by who and why?

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-07-25-slightly-mad-to-stop-accepting-funds-for-project-cars

F.B.I.
04-06-2015, 10:20
Mire2 Are you sure?

F.B.I.
06-06-2015, 12:20
I think if they have another million of $, they can do the Wii U version!

F.B.I.
07-06-2015, 07:55
Argue for it all you want. Won't happen. Period.

I'm not sure...

MysterG
07-06-2015, 08:08
Throwing money at problems is not a solution, when money is not the problem.

Closed.