PDA

View Full Version : What is happening???

aerithlives
30-05-2015, 15:48
Has anybody else noticed the handling/general gameplay seem to change drastically day to day?

Yesterday I was in career mode all day doing the Clio Cup and Caterham track day races and I was KILLING. I finally felt like I was really getting the hang of those two cars and I was seriously in love with the game.

And now this morning... I'm perfectly incapable of completing a SINGLE lap in either car without spinning out. Each car just feels so unfamiliar now. Same tracks, same weather, same tunes and controller settings... I don't get what happened, but I can't even look at the game right now.

I vaguely remember another thread about a similar problem but I couldn't find it, if someone links to it I'd appreciate it.

Any explanations?

ROTTEN
30-05-2015, 16:04
It may be your tunings or you may have taken too much LSD.

jsydave
30-05-2015, 16:05
Handling seems to vanish for no apparent reason? My diagnosis is that you are Jenson Button.

John Hargreaves
30-05-2015, 16:06
It may be your tunings or you may have taken too much LSD.

Is that acceleration lock or preload?

aerithlives
30-05-2015, 16:07
I noticed the tuning on the Seven was going crazy (the 3rd and 4th gear ratios were automatically set the same - I think this bug is well-known), BUT even after sorting that all out, still no good.

Guess it must be the LSD :\

Gavin Thomas
30-05-2015, 16:08
Is that acceleration lock or preload?

I think it's a psychedelic drug ;)

kaa0s
30-05-2015, 16:10
Did you by any chance visit an online lobby that had some assists turned off. The settings from lobbies stick after leaving so you might have different settings on. Sudden spinning etc sounds like perhaps you used to race with traction control on and now it is off? Check the hud and options. Other than that I have no idea how they would change if you haven't changed anything yourself (tune settings etc).

aerithlives
30-05-2015, 16:16
Hmm, I was in an online race with all assists on (I don't use them in career), but in my gameplay settings everything seems good. Could it still have something to do with it, possibly?