PDA

View Full Version : Small DLC request from a fat man...

snipeme77
30-05-2015, 17:23
Hello, Let me just start out saying, PCars was well worth the 4 and a bit year wait. The graphics are jaw dropping, the physics dead on, weather and huge packs of cars. I'm amazed and I would like to give Slightly mad Studios a standing ovation. I can't stop playing your game and I can't wait to see what DLC you have coming. (Your WMD Portal is full of hints :) ) But I have one small request that I think you could fill.
When I was 11 I saw my first Rolex sports car series race, and I was amazed by the looks and speed of the Daytona Prototypes. I was thrilled and since then I've always wanted to drive one. However I've never got the chance, because I've never seen these amazing machines in a console game. So from a American sports car racing fan, I beg you, please put a Daytona prototype in Project Cars. I'm sure, I'm not the only one.

Thank you for your time.
Snipeme77

apexatspeed
30-05-2015, 17:54
There is a car suggestion thread, but before we see Daytona Prototypes would should at least get the current plethora of WEC LMP1 cars. The 2015 R18 E-tron, TS040, 919, and the Nissan LMP1 which will probably do terrible at this year's 24LM.

Before we get all that we should get the new wave of GT3 cars including the new R8 LMS, M6, and AMG GT:

http://o.aolcdn.com/dims-shared/dims3/GLOB/legacy_thumbnail/750x422/quality/95/http://www.blogcdn.com/slideshows/images/slides/337/402/8/S3374028/slug/l/03-2016-audi-r8-lms-geneva-1.jpg

http://www.m-power.com/imageDispatcher.jsp?folder=editorial&image=thumbs/Open_3274_14044.jpg

http://www.motorward.com/wp-content/images/2015/03/Mercedes-AMG-GT3-Geneva-0.jpg

As a side note DPs can't touch true LMP cars so let's leave them to die. I don't think they will last much longer anyway.

edit: What does you being fat have to do with anything?

3800racingfool
30-05-2015, 18:30
Hello, Let me just start out saying, PCars was well worth the 4 and a bit year wait. The graphics are jaw dropping, the physics dead on, weather and huge packs of cars. I'm amazed and I would like to give Slightly mad Studios a standing ovation. I can't stop playing your game and I can't wait to see what DLC you have coming. (Your WMD Portal is full of hints :) ) But I have one small request that I think you could fill.
When I was 11 I saw my first Rolex sports car series race, and I was amazed by the looks and speed of the Daytona Prototypes. I was thrilled and since then I've always wanted to drive one. However I've never got the chance, because I've never seen these amazing machines in a console game. So from a American sports car racing fan, I beg you, please put a Daytona prototype in Project Cars. I'm sure, I'm not the only one.

Thank you for your time.
Snipeme77

I'd love to see some DP cars as well. So much awesomeness in/behind those things. Those and more of the the ol' Trans-Am cars from a few decades back.

snipeme77
30-05-2015, 20:14
As a side note DPs can't touch true LMP cars so let's leave them to die. I don't think they will last much longer anyway.

And that's the exact reason I want them preserved in a video game. No other console racing game has DP's. Also DP's are much faster than any of the LMP2 cars, and not as fast as a LMP1 car. Therefor they would make a great stepping stone in the prototype career branch. But on the 2015 LMP cars, we all know Audi basically got this in the bag... Sadly I never get to see LMP1 anymore here in the US, but I know Audi won just about every LMP1 race they entered here, (Which is why we dropped LMP1)

DP's would also make a great GT to Prototype career transfer series as many drivers in the DP class claim they drive like lighter GT cars, for what that counts for. As for the GT3 Cars you mentioned, yeah they would be nice but GT3 is one of the more flushed out classes in PCars, So there's no real need to get these in the game. If anything I would like more real life teams for the cars we already have!

Irishnewblood
30-05-2015, 20:22
Every car has it's place and really who will complain about more cars being added? I'm all for it. No reason not to and to be honest I find all prototypes just sexy, so why not.

snipeme77
30-05-2015, 20:32
There is a car suggestion thread, but before we see Daytona Prototypes would should at least get the current plethora of WEC LMP1 cars. The 2015 R18 E-tron, TS040, 919, and the Nissan LMP1 which will probably do terrible at this year's 24LM.

Before we get all that we should get the new wave of GT3 cars including the new R8 LMS, M6, and AMG GT:

Also for what it's worth I'm asking for 1 maybe 2 cars max... You just named off 7... Just saying

apexatspeed
30-05-2015, 20:32
And that's the exact reason I want them preserved in a video game. No other console racing game has DP's. Also DP's are much faster than any of the LMP2 cars, and not as fast as a LMP1 car. Therefor they would make a great stepping stone in the prototype career branch. But on the 2015 LMP cars, we all know Audi basically got this in the bag... Sadly I never get to see LMP1 anymore here in the US, but I know Audi won just about every LMP1 race they entered here, (Which is why we dropped LMP1)

DP's would also make a great GT to Prototype career transfer series as many drivers in the DP class claim they drive like lighter GT cars, for what that counts for. As for the GT3 Cars you mentioned, yeah they would be nice but GT3 is one of the more flushed out classes in PCars, So there's no real need to get these in the game. If anything I would like more real life teams for the cars we already have!

They have to bend the rules in the TUSCC to make DPs win. That is enough for me to really not like them. I am cool with DP's being added though. I'd just prefer to get other cars first.

apexatspeed
30-05-2015, 21:40
Also for what it's worth I'm asking for 1 maybe 2 cars max... You just named off 7... Just saying

I really named 3. I said before DP they should add LMP1-H cars and I said before even that they should add the three GT3 cars I listed.