PDA

View Full Version : how to see friends times/progress/ghostcar

remekboy
30-05-2015, 19:50
How do i see my friends progress, their times, and is this possibility to compete against their ghost cars?

Roger Prynne
30-05-2015, 20:11
You cant at moment, look at the leaderboards, yes you can (I think)

remekboy
30-05-2015, 21:11
You cant at moment, look at the leaderboards, yes you can (I think)

will it be possible in the future? is it possible to search after friends in lederboards?

IrideGravity
30-05-2015, 22:43
The future if this game is top secret. Santa & his elves thank you for your continued support. Shhhhhhhhusshhh now

MiZtErNiCe
30-05-2015, 23:23
You cant at moment, look at the leaderboards, yes you can (I think) when you say look at the leaderboards do you mean, if you have hours to spend you could trawl through the leaderboards on the offchance of finding your friend? there is no way to find a friend on the leaderboard unless you know where he/she is on the leaderboard. the whole leaderboard system is a bit amateur compared to the rest of the game. there isn't even a multiplayer leaderboard with race wins/poles etc.

Diablo944
31-05-2015, 11:39
I hope they sort a way to race friends ghosts. It would add another aspect of gameplay to the game. Racing the ghost of somebody i dont know is no better than racing the computer to me. They are faceless ghosts with no connection. So much so that I havent raced a single ghost (except my own).
Back in the day, pre online playstation gaming, i and a friend from work were playing wipeout. Cant remember which version but the prodigys firestarter was banging away in the background. We battered one track with one particular ag (feisar?) and just whittled away at each others times. I ended up dreading getting a text pic off him if i was leading as it was always another picture showing tiny cut out of my current time meaning another battle to beat him.
I am doing the same thing again, racing a friends time and they mine, which makes the frustration of not being able to see each others laps ever higher.
For now though, all this time after wipeout, we are time racing by text again.

Frankie_Dibble
31-05-2015, 12:25
Absolutely ridiculous that there is no feature to view friends times etc. Such a basic feature included in pretty much every game these days. I fail to see the logic in omitting it.

MMM1978
01-06-2015, 10:38
It is a bit poor for a game that has apparently taken a lot of community input in its development process. Not being able to see friends times even. I hope this comes in an update very soon. :)