PDA

View Full Version : New Xbox One Platform and Hub for Community

247gamer
31-05-2015, 01:26
24-7gamer.com and TURN together at last. We’re very excited to tell you about TURN, The Ultimate Racing Network.

The Ultimate Racing Network (TURN) is a platform and hub for community (rather than developer) based organized virtual racing. The TURN staff is made up of six members that are highly skilled and motivated to ensure TURN brings the very best to the market. The concept is made up of two very strong components that ensure TURN will be a dominant force in the market. The first component is TURN official racing series intially hosted via Project CARS on Xbox One.

For further information read here...

http://www.24-7gamer.com/partnership-formed-with-upcoming-racing-platform-turn/

stux
31-05-2015, 01:32
Clever name

247gamer
08-06-2015, 21:44

SPXUMADBROYOLO
09-06-2015, 01:28
ok??

oscarolim
09-06-2015, 07:58
Good luck hosting races with more than 7 guys. I think you will need to wait a bit and manage your expectations until the online is sorted out.

Dynomight Motorsports
09-06-2015, 12:13
Good luck hosting races with more than 7 guys. I think you will need to wait a bit and manage your expectations until the online is sorted out.

I second this based on my Own League experience. Very disappointing. Hoping its sorted out soon, as the game is the most awesome Racing sim i've ever played on console to date. Also don't try and save your Replay's as they won't play longer than 8 minutes (Which is still not included in their list of known issues)