PDA

View Full Version : Some invitations are not working!

moeder_theresa
31-05-2015, 05:56
I noticed yesterday that some invitations are glitched.
The ones that you need to do an amount of career laps for or the ones where you need to win an amount of team championships are not working.
I have met all the requirements for them, but stil won't unlock.
Does someone else have this problem?
It's very annoying.

bluesky0870
31-05-2015, 10:18
The one that unlocks by winning an amount of team championships has unlocked without any problems here. I expected it to unlock earlier too but as far as I have noticed, you need to win the team championships of the season main events of the car class/team you have a contract with (e.g. Formula B world championship or Formula C Euro Championship). Minor racing leagues like Formula C UK are not relevant for the "team championship invitationals" unlock.

Elmo
31-05-2015, 10:23
Thanks for the feedback.

We are aware that there are some issues with the Invitational Events and already on our list to look at.

moeder_theresa
31-05-2015, 16:47
Thanks.
I like this game so much.
More then Forza and i play that for years now.

bluesky0870
02-06-2015, 19:23
I found another two invitational event goals that don't unlock.
Win a team championship 4 times. I won it at least 4 times...
Win 42 career races. Actually I've had 613 career races

And a historical goal isn't unlocking too. Defend a title 3 times.
I won Formula C Euro Championship (the main event of FC) 4 seasons in a row. Info screen still says championship 0/3 times defended.

milliotseb
06-06-2015, 11:30
And a historical goal isn't unlocking too. Defend a title 3 times.
I won Formula C Euro Championship (the main event of FC) 4 seasons in a row. Info screen still says championship 0/3 times defended.
I would guess than you have to win a world championship to get the historical goal. But I did not do the Formula C yet so I don't know how formula C season is structured. But Formula Rookie have euro and world championships in same season.
Edit: After posting the reply, I realized that I miss the point ;) this goal should be done with a championship tier2 or higher, so formulaC is not eligable for this goal