PDA

View Full Version : Contract confusion

Pediax
31-05-2015, 07:50
Good day,

I started season 1 in Tier 8 karts. The next season I moved up to Tier 7 superkarts.

Now at the end of season 2 I received multiple contract offers. Here they are:

Superkarts renewal
GT3
Renault UK Clio Club
Renault UK Clio Club
Formula Rookie
Formula Rookie
LMP3 Semi Pro Class
LMP2

So I'm confused about some points here.

How is it possible I can go directly to LMP2 from superkarts and if I do so will this still count for my zero to hero.
If I do the LMP2 move, will I at a later stage still be able to do the LMP3? since I want to so all the tiers with this career
Also lets say I choose Formula Rookie, and I follow the path all the way to the end. will I then be able to start in Tier 5 Touring after I completed all the open wheel. Once again it is because I want to do all the tiers with this career.
What tier is the Renault UK Clio Club?
What about GT5 and GT4. Will I now not be able to play them?

Basically what should I do if I want all the historic goals with this career.

Regards

marcdxn
31-05-2015, 08:26
I guess if you want all of the career goals then you pick the next lowest jump option you have available.

Its not impossible for drivers to make ridiculous jumps in Motorsports, i was watching motors TV last yesterday and a 20 year old who had only ever raced in carts was driving for the first time in a GT series

Like-wise look at Max Verstappen

2006 - Karting
2013 - Formula Renault
2014 - Formula 3
2015 - Formula 1

That to me seems like a pretty short career to get into F1 to say it really only started in 2013 with F-Renault then two years later hes in F1 as the youngest driver on record.

Pediax
31-05-2015, 09:39
So formula rookie then? Will I still be able to do all the tiers? At a later stage without starting a new career?

wraithsrike
31-05-2015, 10:27
Yes you will bud, you get new contracts at the end of each season, I've done my zero to hero and went and signed for the little Renaults.

Your end up with a long list of contract offers to choose from as you progress through the game.

I sure your un signed for contract offers remain also so you can sign them later if you wish.

Andy Apex
31-05-2015, 11:02
Don't sign yet. I'm an agent :-) I can get you a better deal !!! Don't sign before you talk to me. Call me ! LOL

Pediax
31-05-2015, 11:57
Thanks a lot guys. Appreciate it!!

Cheers