PDA

View Full Version : Steering problem online

ziggy12345
31-05-2015, 08:23
Has anybody had the same problem as me. In some online games/races my steering ratio increases a lot and I have to turn the wheel a lot more.

Cheers

douqa
31-05-2015, 10:22
Yes, I've had this problem many times with the Formula A. Makes it almost impossible to drive.
I'm using a G25 so changing the steering lock using the shifter buttons then fine tuning with the cars steering rack settings is a solution.
Still very annoying.

FatnSlo
31-05-2015, 15:16
Yes I have noticed this as well. Steering is very inconsistent online. In a Formula A race it feels like the steering has some sort of speed sensitive steering or something as it is nimble steering when up to speed, but then through slow corners I am having to turn the wheel a lot to get it to turn. Just does not feel right. Changing the steering lock doesn't seem to fix it correctly. Then I will try a GT3 lobby and it will feel like my wheel is set at 90 degrees instead of 900. Have to restart the game to get the correct sensitivity.

F2kSel
02-06-2015, 12:57
It's not just the steering lock for me, I've noticed the the FFB is also reduced sometimes compared to time trial.

ASF - Nobody
03-06-2015, 10:07
It's not just the steering lock for me, I've noticed the the FFB is also reduced sometimes compared to time trial.

I second that...

locodebom
03-06-2015, 12:08
For me, some times g27 lose connection the game, the unique solution is restart the game