amazed
31-05-2015, 12:17
I'm using Jack Spade's.

andyparks
31-05-2015, 13:43
I've looked at jack spade setting and I don't understand what he's on about

muscular
31-05-2015, 15:25
I have the T100 and u won't experience a whole lot of FFB, not just mere wheel resistance.

Jack spade's settings kind of gives a neutral FFB experience to the specific car you're driving, and is a good starting point until you find a certain preference of the FFB.
That said, it probably is used for higher end wheels of which while I was still using the T100, didn't give a whole lot of FFB feedback although I suspect thats the
wheel's lacking instead.

C6ckneyGeezer
31-05-2015, 15:52
Lack of feel with the T100 is a known issue, as wellas many issues with other wheels. Ive tried many many different settings and none have been great at all. It's not a wheel issue, it's a game issue. The T100 works perfect in other games ive tried yet in Project Cars it's far from great tbh.

Only tip I have for the T100 is make sure you have the red light solid while playing, this turns off auto center. Also calibrate the wheel to a total rotation of 240* as stated by Thrustmaster.

Other than that we need to wait for a patch for wheel support in general if im not mistaken.

paulossj4
31-05-2015, 17:53
Hello everyone . I'm having a problem with the T100 on PS4: The directional button to the right and down a few times does not work. What could be happening ?
And it is random , sometimes works, but most of the time does not work , and I need these buttons to access the menus ...

rocafella1978
07-07-2015, 13:36
everyone points to jack spade FFB, which is great, but what do you actually set in Global Setting ans Global FFB in main menu of game for the T100 wheel (same place u calibrate The wheel and calibrate FFB)??? seems no one has an answer or reply to that.
can't even see anything how to reset those GLOBAL values...

Mr.Smoke
07-07-2015, 17:39
No problemwith FFB on my T100.

My issue is the accelerator pedal has gone limp with only 150 hours on it. Now getting the runaround from Thrustmaster and the retailer about warranty.

The G29 is looking awfully enticing right about now!!

Liquid7394
07-07-2015, 18:21
everyone points to jack spade FFB, which is great, but what do you actually set in Global Setting ans Global FFB in main menu of game for the T100 wheel (same place u calibrate The wheel and calibrate FFB)??? seems no one has an answer or reply to that.
can't even see anything how to reset those GLOBAL values...

Set global FFB to 100 and leave the FFB calibration settings at default, if the wheel is too heavy to turn then lower the tyre force value located in the FFB calibration settings. You can reset the FFB calibration settings by pressing triangle while in the control settings menu, this will reset everything regarding your control settings including sensitivity, button mapping, calibration settings etc.

rocafella1978
07-07-2015, 19:21
Set global FFB to 100 and leave the FFB calibration settings at default, if the wheel is too heavy to turn then lower the tyre force value located in the FFB calibration settings. You can reset the FFB calibration settings by pressing triangle while in the control settings menu, this will reset everything regarding your control settings including sensitivity, button mapping, calibration settings etc.

thank you @Liquid7394 for your input and reply. appreciate it. will do and reply back/ provide feedback a little later.