PDA

View Full Version : Anyway of knowing what car you're signing up to drive?

olliefroomes
31-05-2015, 12:04
Hey all,

I had a flick through the pages and couldnt see this question has been asked before.

Anyway, I'm getting stuck into my zero to hero career and have just got offers from a few GT3 teams to drive with them next season, now what I want to know is how can I tell what car they're going to give me? Ideally i'd like to be in one of the mclaren teams but I can't see a way of finding out before hand, unless I'm just being stupid?

Any help would be great, many thanks

Rambo_Commando
31-05-2015, 16:00
I think it's pre determined in career, but I could be wrong. Either way all the teams are the same. There isn't one that's better than the other.

Carlos81255
31-05-2015, 16:04
Usually says in the contract offer if there's multiple manufacturers in the races

KK78
31-05-2015, 16:17
Yeah it typically says in the contract what car it is, however in my experience you only get 2-3 contract offers for a certain class/tier of car and no sadly you don't have a choice of all the cars in a certain class/tier- so you might get 2-3 GT3 offers but the cars within each seem to be random, I really wanted a race in the GT3 RUF but it never came up for me so I went with a Formula B offer instead.

olliefroomes
01-06-2015, 08:22
Right figured it out, managed to sort myself out in a McLaren - the actual contract offer itself stated "we want you to drive our 12C GT3" so it was literally just me being a fool and not looking properly!