PDA

View Full Version : TESTING SETUPS

emessem
31-05-2015, 12:17
Newbie to this game, about 4-5 hrs into it.

Am finding set ups difficult to balance.

Unless I am missing something, once one has changed sensitivity settings in the [front-end] control scheme, you have to go into game proper to test, then if not correct you have to completely exit out all the way back to initial menu's to adjust again.

Is there not a testing option so you can try out your changes without going through the long drawn out [loading] of track/car etc to try them...

Its got lots of potential, and I prefer a game that needs setting up rather than a Ridge Racer type experience, just right set-up difficult to find at mo.

Regards

Matt

PureMalt77
31-05-2015, 12:28
Controller, Gameplay, Visuals there is no way (unfortunately). You need to leave the track and change it.
Car setup though (including per car FFB settings), you just return to pit, do and try again.

Gavin Thomas
31-05-2015, 12:45
Newbie to this game, about 4-5 hrs into it.

Am finding set ups difficult to balance.

Unless I am missing something, once one has changed sensitivity settings in the [front-end] control scheme, you have to go into game proper to test, then if not correct you have to completely exit out all the way back to initial menu's to adjust again.

Is there not a testing option so you can try out your changes without going through the long drawn out [loading] of track/car etc to try them...

Its got lots of potential, and I prefer a game that needs setting up rather than a Ridge Racer type experience, just right set-up difficult to find at mo.

Regards

Matt

Go in to a free practice session.

During a practice session you can stop in the pits to make adjustments and then drive straight back out on track.