PDA

View Full Version : why is there no multiplayer leaderboard?

MiZtErNiCe
31-05-2015, 14:09
title says it all, seems a bit strange there is no leaderboard system for online multiplayer.

remekboy
31-05-2015, 14:38
i was wondering about that too, no possibility to see friends times, progress, ghost cars. It is a game for people with no friends...sad...

MiZtErNiCe
31-05-2015, 18:38
yeah thats what i want to check out too, or just to see how i stack up against the rest of the players. i think they should add it if possible.

lordymatsuo
31-05-2015, 19:56
The game is amazing in so many areas but then sucks in others, i think its just a time thing. The devs could have probably delayed the game another year to add everything they wanted but hopefully they keep going with new features in patches :)

IrideGravity
31-05-2015, 21:18
Yeah. I think we got another kaz/santa clause and secret elves kinda shop here. With kaz, we were already happy at this point and free gifts were just a bonus at Christmas. Don't think the community here is ever going to include the player in their overall vision. Whatever swing they take when they finally do show the players some love. It better be a home run. Because people will believe whatever's in that update is the future of the game.