PDA

View Full Version : Some people

wraithsrike
31-05-2015, 14:16
Some people really need to sit back and re read there posts and ask themselves now how would I like to be spoken to like that in real life.

PTG Claret
31-05-2015, 14:21
Care to elaborate?

Might have been better posting this in the thread your on about (if at all) rather than posting a generic rant in a new post.

o Mike V o
31-05-2015, 14:25
What really bugs me are people who whine about the complexity of this game and want it dumbed down, I will be glad when they get weeded out over the next few months.

John Hargreaves
31-05-2015, 15:06
Care to elaborate?

Might have been better posting this in the thread your on about (if at all) rather than posting a generic rant in a new post.

Maybe its a more general observation that he has seen on a number of different threads

RetroNooB
31-05-2015, 15:11
Some people really need to sit back and re read there posts and ask themselves now how would I like to be spoken to like that in real life.

Ironicaly the aforementioned people will inevitably visit this thread,and start bitching about the fact that someone has commented about them bitching lol :rolleyes:

wraithsrike
31-05-2015, 15:25
Care to elaborate?

No rant bud.