PDA

View Full Version : Mechanical damage dont affect AI

marcioindau
31-05-2015, 16:38
Hi. This game simulates mechanical failures, which is cool. However, seems it just happens with players. By the time I'm playing the game, never seem an AI have an blow engine, gearbox problems, suspension or some lose of power...

I really love endurance races. I raced for about 200+ laps but not a single AI have any car problem...

Does AI actually suffers from mechanical failures? If not, I think it would be a good idea including it. Itīs a game breaker for me.

Roger Prynne
31-05-2015, 16:40
Hi. This game simulates mechanical failures, which is cool. However, seems it just happens with players. By the time I'm playing the game, never seem an AI have an blow engine, gearbox problems, suspension or some lose of power...

I really love endurance races. I raced for about 200+ laps but not a single AI have any car problem...

Does AI actually suffers from mechanical failures? If not, I think it would be a good idea including it. Itīs a game breaker for me.
Really? why do you say that?
Game breaker usually that means you cannot play the game because of problems or bugs.

marcioindau
31-05-2015, 16:43
Because I only race endurance races, played a lot of GTR / Race One and many cars had problems and quit race. In this game the AI dont suffer from any mechanical damage or tire temperature. Itīs unfair.

TrevorAustin
31-05-2015, 16:48
Because I only race endurance races, played a lot of GTR / Race One and many cars had problems and quit race. In this game the AI dont suffer from any mechanical damage or tire temperature. Itīs unfair.

lol, that makes sound about 12:)

they should suffer the same damage levels that we do though. although I haven't blown an engine since understanding what caused it.

marcioindau
31-05-2015, 16:52
Dont understand your reply (english is not my native language). But I can CONFIRM that the AI dont have any mechanical failures. And you could blow a engine. If you dont you are slow, dont race long races or dont play with 100% assists off.

marcioindau
31-05-2015, 18:08
Game breaker usually that means you cannot play the game because of problems or bugs.

Itīs a serious bug for me, who only play ENDURANCE with full grid, and only my car actually suffer from tire temperature, and mechanical failures.

TrevorAustin
31-05-2015, 22:18
"That's not fair" is the cry of all children when they don't like something, whatever your native language I'm sure it's the same:)

IrideGravity
31-05-2015, 22:19

Tire temps bro. If AI don't have to deal with them, that breaks any attempt at AI races longer than three laps. Which is the way this guy plays. It's funny, because this was SUPPOSED to be a game for guys like this.

IrideGravity
31-05-2015, 22:22
"That's not fair" is the cry of all children when they don't like something, whatever your native language I'm sure it's the same:)

Seriously lame reply. You would know the cries of the children wouldn't you. You are of absolutely no use here with this stupid comment. Totally unproductive, and unfunny attempt at name calling or whatever. Grow up.

For the record. Dude is not speaking/writing in his native tongue. Which you knew. Only a 12 year old thinks that's funny. Now many languages do you speak smarty?

posting reply to Trevor here cause it's not worth clogging thread over.
No such thing as an internet tough guy Trevor. Just people talking down to each other to feel smarter or whatever. Didn't take kindly to you talking down to this guy cause of his second language. Clearly trying to make an assumption where he's acting childish complaining about a very simple aspect of the game that ruins the game for him. Name calling or talking smack on him or his language skills is bush league and definitely internet tough guy wannabe territory.

TrevorAustin
31-05-2015, 22:35
Seriously lame reply. You would know the cries of the children wouldn't you. You are of absolutely no use here with this stupid comment. Totally unproductive, and unfunny attempt at name calling or whatever. Grow up.

For the record. Dude is not speaking/writing in his native tongue. Which you knew. Only a 12 year old thinks that's funny. Now many languages do you speak smarty?

Not anywhere near as many as anybody from outside england internet tough guy:) please give up with the aggression, it really doesn't work on a keyboard.

Edit:and negging people, seriously, get a life, do you actually think your opinion matters, lol. Perhaps i, jokingly, said the wrong person sounded like a child:) off to bed early in tears now.

marcioindau
01-06-2015, 04:19
I bought this game for endurace. Im a children for this? Or you are pathetic? Im a leaderboarder in many sims. Look for marcioindau on YouTube. If you wanna we race and stream the full race to see who is the children here. You disrespect me for no reason. I will speak again, its not fair to race someone who dont suffer mechanical damage and run with propper tire temperaturas day/ night and in rain . i see you are a 3 lap racer... Whats about you go back to your ridge racer?

marcioindau
08-06-2015, 15:19
Hi. This game simulates mechanical failures, which is cool. However, seems it just happens with players. By the time I'm playing the game, never seem an AI have an blow engine, gearbox problems, suspension or some lose of power and drives like Ayrton Senna in the rain!!!

Does AI actually suffers from mechanical failures? If not, I think it would be a good idea including it.

And why no one cares about AI DNF? You bought this game for hotlaps?

Brent G
08-06-2015, 15:47
I have twice seen AI cars sat trackside steam puthering from the bonnet. It happens but just not too often I think. On one of the occasions there was both a Red Pig and a RS1600 broke down near each other causing a Yellow and a white flag (what for?) for several laps.

Bealdor
08-06-2015, 17:43
Merged similar threads. You don't need to make multiple threads for one topic.

Btw. I already told you that I forwarded this to the devs (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?29025-AI-mechanical-failures-and-DNFs&p=962336&viewfull=1#post962336).