PDA

View Full Version : T80 help please!

MLT24
31-05-2015, 21:03
Anyone use T80? Please share steps used from turning on PS4 to driving with wheel. I am forced to use controller until in game. Then 5 mins after racing game I get popup message telling me to turn controller back on, even when its still on. Game keeps reverting back to controller. Anyone with a Thrustmaster wheel have any suggestions?

Forbiddenracer
31-05-2015, 21:14
Plug wheel in to USB port.....turn On PS4 by button on console not controller.....press ps button wheel...sign in using wheel to your log in....play game...do not switch a controller on at any point.
Hope that helps?

MLT24
31-05-2015, 21:30
So can't use mic with controller to chat. Sad. I hv tried this b4 but still had problem.

JohnnyDNGRSLY
01-06-2015, 03:42
Plug wheel in to USB port… turn On PS4 by button on console not controller… press ps button wheel… sign in using wheel to your log in… play game… do not switch a controller on at any point.
This. Took me a few tries to understand, since I was used to a wheel on PC and had never used a wheel with PS3 or PS4.

MLT24
01-06-2015, 16:03
Fixed it so far, here is what I did.

After several more attempts as suggested here the wheel still kept turning itself off after a few minutes of racing. I had previously used the controller in PS4 menu to set controller to NOT turn off. So I reset everything again, except this time I used the wheel to go into PS4 menus to tell PS4 to not turn controller off. This must have worked because I raced for hours with no problem. Then I turned my controller on and still no problem. Then I used wheel controls to create a chat room and still no problems even with mic on using DS4. So the problem is the wheel has to be used to tell the PS4 to never turn off controller. Weird I know. Funny thing is now my wheel never turns off. When my PS4 went into sleep mode last night the light on the wheel stayed on. Fine with me, as long as it works and stays working when I race. About to get the T300rs soon, wonder if will have same issue. It is like SMS never tested these wheels on the PS4. So many little crap issues with wheels all over these forums.