PDA

View Full Version : Some questions...

gbm
31-05-2015, 21:29
So I have a 30 lap race at Bathurst going on right now with VISUAL ONLY damage on.

During the race, I took some bumps and my headlights went out, and the hood was nearly falling off, and the rear bumper too. I went into the pit stop, and none of these things were fixed, and I had to drive around the rest of the race with all these things happening.

And yes, my pitstop strategy had FIX DAMAGE turned on.

Any advice?

TrevorAustin
31-05-2015, 21:32
Maybe it was visual only so there wasn't anything to fix, what's the point of that anyway?

gbm
31-05-2015, 21:33
Maybe it was visual only so there wasn't anything to fix, what's the point of that anyway?

eh....

I mean, my car is literally dragging in the road. lol

edit: and what's the difference between Full Damage and Performance Impacting?

Roger Prynne
31-05-2015, 21:41
Full Damage is bodywork mainly and Performance Impacting is all the mechanical parts so effects the performance of the car.

gbm
31-05-2015, 21:41
Full Damage is bodywork mainly and Performance Impacting is all the mechanical parts.

Cool thanks. Can you weigh in on my initial post too?

Roger Prynne
31-05-2015, 21:43
Hmmm seems like a bug with PS4?... don't really know as I havn't got a PS4 so maybe someone else can help.

TrevorAustin
31-05-2015, 22:13
You said you chose visual only, so there wasn't any actual damage to repair, and i meant whats the point of running visual damage? Just have it off if it isnt going to change performance.

gbm
31-05-2015, 22:27
You said you chose visual only, so there wasn't any actual damage to repair, and i meant whats the point of running visual damage? Just have it off if it isnt going to change performance.

Right, I understand.

Seems like an odd option to even include, no?

Anyway, irregardless of that, I'm wondering why it doesn't get fixed in the pit stop.

TrevorAustin
31-05-2015, 22:32
Yes it does, don't get it at all.