PDA

View Full Version : New tuning feature IDEA

Greenymesh
31-05-2015, 21:36
Apologies if this idea has already been mentioned. But I was thinking what if you could download tunes which other people posted. For example people could rate particular tunes which would link back the user that created them; therefore creating tuning profiles! This rating system may even add further competition to the game.

This would also make the game easier for people who are finding the tuning aspect of the game hard, it would also give the game an even more community based feel; this may also open up a whole new world of tuning which I personally feel is kind of missed out, as people find the mountain of options hard to get their heads round.

I know some people may be opposed to this idea, but I want to see what people think; and maybe if it's a hit it may be added by the devs.:D

RunningBiscuit
31-05-2015, 22:13
I think it's a nice idea. Although, one of the forums that I am more likely to be active in has a larger PlayStation userbase, so they would still have to manually change everything.

Greenymesh
31-05-2015, 22:24
I think it's a nice idea. Although, one of the forums that I am more likely to be active in has a larger PlayStation userbase, so they would still have to manually change everything.

Sorry if you misunderstood me, it wouldn't have anything to do with the forums, the profiles would be in-game. It wouldn't be a large profile just name, tunes created and tunes liked or something like that.