PDA

View Full Version : How I can change the KI driver names and make my own saison?

fireball1967
01-06-2015, 10:37
hi guys,
i played a lot of sims like GTR and i could always change / edit the KI driver names, list and number of tracks, and much more. so i had real driver names and my my own custom season. for me this is the only way i like to play this great simulation for longer time. btw. i would like to have my own helmet and suit (which change the design at every race now!). will this be possibility in the near future? thanks a lot!

fireball1967
01-06-2015, 10:38
hi guys,
i played a lot of sims like GTR and i could always change / edit the KI driver names, list and number of tracks, and much more. so i had real driver names and my my own custom season. for me this is the only way i like to play this great simulation for longer time. btw. i would like to have my own helmet and suit (which change the design at every race now!). will this be possibility in the near future? thanks a lot!

Bealdor
01-06-2015, 10:42
Dublicate threads merged.

The opponents are named after the WMD members and are not changable.
Custom season mode is not implemented ingame (personally I hope this is hidden behind the "Coming Soon" tab).

Not sure what will happen with the custom helmet+suit. Creating custom helmets was possible during development so it's possible (not guarantied) that this will be implemented again.

Dutchmountains
03-06-2015, 05:31
Lets hope that custom season is to save.
And that you can change names there.

Invincible
03-06-2015, 05:48
Custom season maybe, changing names on the other hand most likely won't happen.

fireball1967
04-06-2015, 06:55
thatīs really a shame! nearly with all other sims you can change the names and make your custom championship! i do not understand why this not possible?!

Invincible
04-06-2015, 07:40
It would be possible, but it was a decision not have the driver names changed, because they're all WMD and SMS members.