PDA

View Full Version : Downloadable content

CLOWN KAOSZ
01-06-2015, 11:06
Hi,

I tried to get some downloadable content for the game on my xbox but when I came to the store it wouldn't show anything (after going from ingame store to the xbox store after selecting the package). Somehow, and I tried different times, I can't seem to download this content.

Now I know that if you bought the digital version there is a special carpack (I bought the disc) so I know that this is something I can't get. But I could get the liveries and the (I believe) Russian car?!

Maybe someone can explain what could be the problem?

Thanks

mkstatto
01-06-2015, 11:08
Hi,

I tried to get some downloadable content for the game on my xbox but when I came to the store it wouldn't show anything (after going from ingame store to the xbox store after selecting the package). Somehow, and I tried different times, I can't seem to download this content.

Now I know that if you bought the digital version there is a special carpack (I bought the disc) so I know that this is something I can't get. But I could get the liveries and the (I believe) Russian car?!

Thanks

The car packs aren’t available to purchase in Europe at the moment I believe.

CLOWN KAOSZ
01-06-2015, 11:19
The car packs aren’t available to purchase in Europe at the moment I believe.

If that's the case, then thanks for the quick reply :)

PeoplesChampion
01-06-2015, 11:24
Hi,

Thanks

What is the Russian car you are talking about? Not the Lykan, right?

Im Sorry
01-06-2015, 11:31
The liveries and Lykan should be available for download in the Xbox store!

Sonic6L
01-06-2015, 11:36
The Liveries and Lykan ARE available for free from the Xbox Store.

CLOWN KAOSZ
01-06-2015, 11:43
What is the Russian car you are talking about? Not the Lykan, right?

Yes I was talking about the Lykan PeoplesChampion, I thougt it was a Russian car but I could be wrong :).

I did download the liveries and the Lykan for free but there is another pack I should be able to download but somehow it isn't working. As I explained before I'm not talking about the pack for the people who bought the digital version.
When I'm at home tonight I'll check the name of the pack and post it here. Maybe it's what mkstatto said, that it's a pack which isn't available right now in Europe?!

PeoplesChampion
01-06-2015, 11:51
Yes I was talking about the Lykan PeoplesChampion, I thougt it was a Russian car but I could be wrong :).

I did download the liveries and the Lykan for free but there is another pack I should be able to download but somehow it isn't working. As I explained before I'm not talking about the pack for the people who bought the digital version.
When I'm at home tonight I'll check the name of the pack and post it here. Maybe it's what mkstatto said, that it's a pack which isn't available right now in Europe?!

Ah, gotcha.. I thought there might be a car that I wasn't aware of.

W Motors ( Lykan ) was originally based out of Lebanon, but is now based out of UAE. It's a very bizarre car. The holographic interface has got to be one of the coolest interior features in a car, though!

mrbrownnose
01-06-2015, 12:34
The Limited Edition Carpack. 5 cars.

Siberian Tiger
01-06-2015, 12:43
The Limited Edition Carpack. 5 cars.

This is only available in the US ;)

xxBENxx
01-06-2015, 13:18

I'm afraid not, I live in the UK and I have the Limited Edition car pack.

He might be seeing the June's 1 free car which is said to be free every month, Which may be available very soon

Maxximilllion
01-06-2015, 13:28
In the States, we were not able to purchase the LE version from the jump. The LE pack DLC was made available to the US after release, for $2.99.

Sonic6L
01-06-2015, 13:30
I'm afraid not, I live in the UK and I have the Limited Edition car pack.

He might be seeing the June's 1 free car which is said to be free every month, Which may be available very soon

In the UK it only came as a bundle. It's not available separately.

Brent G
01-06-2015, 14:27
If you bought the LE edition in the UK you should'a got a 12 digit code on the reciept for the Modified car pack. To redeem go to www.dlc-projectcars.com and enter said 12 digit code. In return you should get a 25 digit code which you can then redeem on XBOX Live or in game. Also your LE upgrade dlc should be in the case. If it isn't contact the retail outlet from where it was purchased. If its neither of these things then I've wrote this for nowt!

CLOWN KAOSZ
01-06-2015, 16:06
Thanks for al the replies!
I will check later on if I can get the download.

Perkele
01-06-2015, 17:04

Then Finland is part of US nowadays. Everyday you learn something new!

mrbrownnose
01-06-2015, 19:40
Maybe he meant it's only avaible in U.S. with hard copy