PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Automatic Clutch not staying off

DHDanny
01-06-2015, 12:05
Hi,

I'm having a strange issue with Project Cars and my G27 wheel.

Every time I start the game my clutch is set to automatic, even though I turn it off and save the settings. Even then, it's hit or miss as to whether the settings have applied in game.

I have had to map a button on the wheel to turn the automatic clutch on and off as I will find that I can shift into any gear I want with the H shifter without the use of the clutch. Though I have no way of testing the automatic clutch other than trying to stall the car, which is a real pain when waiting for the lights to change on the grid. I also have to be stationary to turn the automatic clutch on, or off.

Is there a way I can completely disable the automatic clutch? I don't mind having to use the clutch to start in first gear when using a car with a sequential box.

Thanks for any help!

DHDanny
02-06-2015, 08:36
Nobody else had this issue?

LiveWire
02-06-2015, 21:24
Please search the forum, this is a known issue. Try checking this thread (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22315-Known-Issues-Collective-Thread-(PC)-Not-for-bug-reporting!-Updated-31-05) before starting newer ones.

Baron_Greenback
03-06-2015, 07:22
That thread is a cluster-F.

LiveWire
03-06-2015, 07:45
That thread is a cluster-F.

It is, but the first post is generally kept up to date pretty well. BTW, wasn't trying to sound like a jerk, I really was trying to be helpful.

DHDanny
03-06-2015, 09:39
I actually 'think' I may have solved the issue last night. I created a profile for Project Cars in the Logitech Profiler and since then it seems to have remembered that automatic clutch should be off. I will keep an eye on it though and update the thread.

DHDanny
08-06-2015, 15:39
I actually 'think' I may have solved the issue last night. I created a profile for Project Cars in the Logitech Profiler and since then it seems to have remembered that automatic clutch should be off. I will keep an eye on it though and update the thread.

Just to update the thread for anybody else that may be having this issue.

Creating a profile for my G27 and Project Cars in the Logitech Profiler solved the issue for me. It always remember that automatic clutch should be off and I have to use the clutch to start with a car even if it has a sequential gearbox, once I'm moving I can shift with the paddles as normal. Happy days!

Blvd69
08-06-2015, 16:43
yeah thats weird man...the clutch come straight on when you play..even though you save settings to turn it off....I have not had that happen to me yet...but glad i seen your thread.

Jego
05-07-2015, 10:03
I am having this problem with my G27.

The clutch is always automatic although it is disabled in the settings. I can change gear while driving with out use of the clutch... already made a profile in logitech profiler but that did not help.

Also I cant find the post in the thread LiveWire posted

thanks