PDA

View Full Version : Limited edition upgrade.

Im Sorry
01-06-2015, 14:44
Is this ever going to be available for purchase in the UK.It's $2.99 in the US.?

Siberian Tiger
01-06-2015, 14:45
Perhaps...

But surely not in a short Time...

Why?

The Users which has ordered the Limited Edition would be upseted when now a DLC will be released with the Limited Edition Content.

Sometimes later i don't see any harm, since other Games also did go that routine ;)

Brent G
01-06-2015, 15:42
Perhaps...

But surely not in a short Time...

Why?

The Users which has ordered the Limited Edition would be upseted when now a DLC will be released with the Limited Edition Content.

Sometimes later i don't see any harm, since other Games also did go that routine ;)

Cost me an extra fifteen quid for the LE version and the Yanks get the upgrade for a couple of quid. So I would be a bit miffed if it was made available to all for a similar price this early on.

oscarolim
01-06-2015, 15:47
Is this ever going to be available for purchase in the UK.It's $2.99 in the US.?

So? Just get a $5 xbox card, go to xbox.com, change the country to us, redeem the code, buy the dlc and it will download on your console.
Don't forget there's no region lock on xbox anymore.

Cost me an extra fifteen quid for the LE version and the Yanks get the upgrade for a couple of quid. So I would be a bit miffed if it was made available to all for a similar price this early on.

The $2.99 DLC the Yanks can get doesn't include a steel case or the book, now does it? ;)

Im Sorry
01-06-2015, 16:03
So? Just get a $5 xbox card, go to xbox.com, change the country to us, redeem the code, buy the dlc and it will download on your console.

The $2.99 DLC the Yanks can get doesn't include a steel case or the book, now does it? ;)

Where can you get a $5 card.Everywhere ive tried to buy one I keep getting told that I can't buy in the UK!

oscarolim
01-06-2015, 16:06
I usually get from G2A, although it seems only $10 are available at the moment.

Felix248
02-06-2015, 12:53
Got the pc pre order on steam but computer is unable to run high settings so bought it on ps4 instead.
Unfortunately after release so missed out on the special cars and now the only solution seems to buy the digital edition on psn.
Is it possible to upgrade my ps4 version (disc)?

Living in Sweden btw.

Elmo
02-06-2015, 12:54
When you are not in the US this will be only possible at a later stage.

Siberian Tiger
02-06-2015, 12:57
No, not at the Moment.

Perhaps later there will be a seperate DLC with the Limited Edition Cars.

But not in the near Future ;)

Edit:// Ninja by Minutes :(

GenBrien
02-06-2015, 13:18
there is already a LE on PS Store...
Modifiyed car pack and Limited Edition upgrade are both on the PS Store(at least in Canada)

Siberian Tiger
02-06-2015, 13:29
there is already a LE on PS Store...
Modifiyed car pack and Limited Edition upgrade are both on the PS Store(at least in Canada)

Yes, that one of the Countries on which no LE Edition was present in the stores...

Brent G
02-06-2015, 15:59

No but I dont think a little book and a fancy case warrant an extra 13 quid or there abouts

Maxximilllion
02-06-2015, 16:22
Imagine my "miffedness" when told the LE version was not available in the States.
Pain, suffering, mental distress, then charged $2.99 for the DLC, are you kidding? :livid:

In the end, all will work out for everyone... kumbaya! :welcoming:

TheReaper GT
02-06-2015, 16:35
Change the xbox location to US, buy the pack and change it back. I always do it that way.

Elmo
02-06-2015, 16:37
Merged the threads about the same topic and moved to General Discussion since it'll be the same across all platforms.

mjemec11
02-06-2015, 21:53
I bought modified car pack with my US PSN and it won't install it to my game from EU. This leads me to believe the DLC is region locked on PS4.

Felix248
03-06-2015, 12:51
Since i also got the game on pc can't you just transfer the limited edition bonus or something?
Feels like i already supported you by getting the game 2 times.

k.merse
03-06-2015, 20:09
My only issue is, why are US customers any more special than us? :(
Since I bought PCars I can't forgive myself for not buying the digital deluxe edition. I'm longing to try the Mercedes DTM car and the Sauber....

GenBrien
04-06-2015, 14:15
My only issue is, why are US customers any more special than us? :(

Because we never had any chance to buy a LE
It's not just the US, but every country that were not able to prepurchase the LE:)

AB_Attack
04-06-2015, 14:20
I just clicked "buy" on steam and got Limited Edition. Lucky. It's only now when I read this thread I realise this edition included all extra cars.

Goodonme :)

And so I though, "gotta try out those cars then" (no urge previous to this Point) and they were fun. :)

I wish liverys where sexier for DTM.