PDA

View Full Version : [TGC-GEN] The Gentlemen's Club Non League Race Area

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]

SillySausage
26-09-2015, 06:46
Wait, so is it compulsory to use default setups or not? I'm confused. :/

Puffpirat
26-09-2015, 07:06
It's not and the feature doesn't work anyway ;)

Gopher04
26-09-2015, 08:07
Did we mention somewhere something about it? :D :D The "forced default setup" is not working correctly at the moment so it is kinda useless to do it^^

But I think you can drive both cars with default setup. It should be a relaxed race with not much preperation that you have enough time for the league races :)

Really rather confusing reply t0day..:dejection:

Puffpirat
26-09-2015, 08:21
Well you can drive em with default, but you don't have to. Germans... right ;)

Neil Bateman
26-09-2015, 08:43
I think t0day may be trying to convince you all the default is very drivable and there is no need to work on a set up and to keep it all relaxed, when in reality he is practicing his arse off getting a perfect set up so he can sail away at the start and win.

Your plan has been rumbled t0day, no one is going to use default and there will be no relaxing.;)

t0daY
26-09-2015, 10:29
I think t0day may be trying to convince you all the default is very drivable and there is no need to work on a set up and to keep it all relaxed, when in reality he is practicing his arse off getting a perfect set up so he can sail away at the start and win.

Your plan has been rumbled t0day, no one is going to use default and there will be no relaxing.;)

and it was such a good plan.... :D :D damn!

Sorry for my confusing words :/ I just wanted to say that the next few sunday races will be a little bit more relaxed that everybody can focus on the G40 challenge :)

SillySausage
26-09-2015, 12:27
We should make a race rule, vehicle must be sideways at all times with rear wheels constantly breaking traction.

ZiggyUK
26-09-2015, 21:00
We should make a race rule, vehicle must be sideways at all times with rear wheels constantly breaking traction.

Just wait for ovals, you wont have any other choice at some of those.

blackduckrun
27-09-2015, 02:05
This Sunday seems like it would be a blast, but the last pcars (4.0) update has left me with absolute crap Rift performance no matter what I have tried. Windows 7, Windows 10, it doesn't matter, just shoddy notchy frame rates, even with just the one car (mine) on the track. It's just not worth the aggravation. Maybe some day I will get to race again, but honestly, I'm not holding my breath for any time soon. So cheers to you all, and have fun racing. :moody:

Battenberg
27-09-2015, 17:20
Tonight should be a laugh. I'll be using default setups because I'm lazy. Also this:

https://youtu.be/RhvIISDoarU?t=4

Alex Hobbs
27-09-2015, 17:21
Some of the guys have been asking after the suspension video to the script I put out last week, here's the vid for those interested :)

Big thanks to Miagi and Jussi Karjalainen for helping me confirm all the facts :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iZpKOAUeWk&feature=youtu.be

Puffpirat
27-09-2015, 17:58
I dumbass actually changed to rear rebound in the wrong direction for the donington race :hopelessness: I've been over this some many times but still mix stuff up. Dampers = voodoo ;)

Giovtec
27-09-2015, 18:00
Anyone streaming today?:confused:
MikeyTT?

cluck
27-09-2015, 20:46
What a pair of absolutely fantastic races, thanks guys :).

Inspired choice Manu to run the GT in the night, it transformed the car from the way it handles in the daytime - I had a huge grin on my face the whole race, none more so than when I drifted into the pits :D.

t0daY
27-09-2015, 21:00
@NemethR thats why no one touched you :D :D :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsXmuER23Q0&feature=youtu.be

NemethR
27-09-2015, 21:00
Thank you guys for tonight's races, this was super fun!

NemethR
27-09-2015, 21:01
@NemethR thats why no one touched you :D :D :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsXmuER23Q0&feature=youtu.be

That was close indeed.

I was already seeing Carmageddon :D

SillySausage
28-09-2015, 06:53
Fantastic racing last night taming these beasts, was almost on for my first proper GEN race victory if Falcon wasn't so damn good! :p Good close battle though. I look forward to more of the Mustang GT in future races! :)

falcon2081
28-09-2015, 07:11
Fantastic racing last night taming these beasts, was almost on for my first proper GEN race victory if Falcon wasn't so damn good! :p Good close battle though. I look forward to more of the Mustang GT in future races! :)

You did very well! Kept me honest lol. Heck you cut down a 2.5s gap I had on ya. If Cluck had not messed up I would no doubt all 3 of us would had been fighting for the lead.

cluck
28-09-2015, 07:58
You did very well! Kept me honest lol. Heck you cut down a 2.5s gap I had on ya. If Cluck had not messed up I would no doubt all 3 of us would had been fighting for the lead.A case of over-exuberance, with a dash of showing off, saw me taking that unscheduled pit stop. To be honest, I was actually just having a lot of fun putting the car sideways as often as I could but I pushed my luck a little too far on that occasion :o.Quite annoyed with myself really as it would have been a great fight otherwise.

Congrats to Dio for the first race. I tried to keep the tyres going to the end but they were absolutely shot and I thought I could do a pit stop and gain the time I was losing. Unfortunately, I was pushing too hard, trying to catch Dio, and ended up going slower than I did at the start of the race. Despite the old Fastback handling like a cruise liner, once you get into the swing of it, it's actually a lot of fun to throw around that track.

Absolutely perfect combination of car and circuit* :yes:.

* shame about the driver in my case!

MikeyTT
28-09-2015, 14:21
Some of the guys have been asking after the suspension video to the script I put out last week, here's the vid for those interested :)

Big thanks to Miagi and Jussi Karjalainen for helping me confirm all the facts :D

They are a great series and worth ever effort you put in to publish these. Grand job.

I don't know what your future plans are with them, but I think for most, maybe even me to a degree, I'd like to see a wrap-up video, or videos that put this into effect. So take a car and track and do the full tuning, early laps on default, describe the cars handling/feeling, what you think needs adjusting, etc., make the adjustments, see the time reduce, until you get a completed setup. The theory of what does what is a great base to understand, but I think if people could see the "workflow" as such, that video would be worth its weight in gold.

Just my peneth.

Pamellaaa
28-09-2015, 14:33
They are a great series and worth ever effort you put in to publish these. Grand job.

I don't know what your future plans are with them, but I think for most, maybe even me to a degree, I'd like to see a wrap-up video, or videos that put this into effect. So take a car and track and do the full tuning, early laps on default, describe the cars handling/feeling, what you think needs adjusting, etc., make the adjustments, see the time reduce, until you get a completed setup. The theory of what does what is a great base to understand, but I think if people could see the "workflow" as such, that video would be worth its weight in gold.

Just my peneth.

That would be excellent to see, a big help for me if something like that could be achieved Hobbs :)

Pamellaaa
28-09-2015, 15:36
DLC is available folks, ignore the Bannochbrae image as that isn't part of this pack but you do get the Aston cars and Mojave.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/334781

Oilseal
28-09-2015, 16:39
Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the frame counter in top left screen

Oilseal

Giovtec
28-09-2015, 16:42
Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the frame counter in top left screen

Oilseal

if you mean Steam FPS counter.

Go to steam>settings>in-Game> you will find the FPS option

cluck
28-09-2015, 16:42
What frame counter do you mean? Pics?

You haven't got something like Afterburner running have you, with FPS display set on?

Oilseal
28-09-2015, 19:05
Thanks guys.

I already have the Steam counter.

You made me think though. The only thing I've installed lately is Teamspeak. After some testing with other games I uninstalled a thing called Overwolf.

Hey presto counter gone. I prefer the more discreet steam version.

Many thanks

Oilseal

t0daY
28-09-2015, 19:53

Hello Gentlemen,

this sunday we are doing a 3-sprint-race format with the Superkarts 250cc. First track will be Monza Short, second track will be the Dubai Kartdrome and last but not least we are going to Hockenheim Short.

Date: 4th October 2015

Practice Start: 18:30 UTC
Qualifying Start: 18:45 UTC
Race Start: 19:00 UTC (3x “1+14” laps – Rolling Start)

Ingame Time: First Race: 9:00 / Second Race: 14:00 / Third Race: 19:00
Time progression: 2x
Weather Forecast: Be surprised ;)
Weather progression: 2x

Driving Aids: Real
Tire Wear Indicator: Real
Fuel Usage Indicator: Real

The pole driver will lead the field through the formation lap. We are going to make the 2x2 formation after the second last turn of each track.

Watch out for bananas it’s Mario Ka.. *ehm* Superkart time! ;) :D

Greetings,

Photonenbert & FlyingKman & t0daY

Dio
28-09-2015, 19:55

Hello Gentlemen,

this sunday we are doing a 3-sprint-race format with the Superkarts 250cc. First track will be Monza Short, second track will be the Dubai Kartdrome and last but not least we are going to Hockenheim Short.

Date: 4th October 2015

Qualifying Start: 18:45 UTC
Race Start: 19:00 UTC (3x “1+14” laps – Rolling Start)

Ingame Time: First Race: 9:00 / Second Race: 14:00 / Third Race: 19:00
Time progression: 2x
Weather Forecast: Be surprised ;)
Weather progression: 2x

The pole driver will lead the field through the formation lap. We are going to make the 2x2 formation after the second last turn of each track.

Watch out for bananas it’s Mario Ka.. *ehm* Superkart time! ;) :D

Greetings,

This should be fun! I may have something going on that Sunday but I will see if I can make it work

Pamellaaa
28-09-2015, 20:11
Guys, a quick thing that I have found today, you can run an external application that gives you an improved pit to car radio and importantly a spotter functionality, we have tested it today and it works really really well, thoroughly recommended and an excellent bit of kit, you can get it here:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?38922-Crew-Chief-an-alternative-race-engineer-for-PC-users

Falcon is making a video of it in action as well, its a very cool thing and could make our races a lot easier!

cluck
28-09-2015, 20:48
I'm probably not going to be back from my parents in time for this Sunday's race, but I'll enjoy watching the vids if you guys record your footage :).

falcon2081
29-09-2015, 02:15
Guys, a quick thing that I have found today, you can run an external application that gives you an improved pit to car radio and importantly a spotter functionality, we have tested it today and it works really really well, thoroughly recommended and an excellent bit of kit, you can get it here:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?38922-Crew-Chief-an-alternative-race-engineer-for-PC-users

Falcon is making a video of it in action as well, its a very cool thing and could make our races a lot easier!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mNoaIjL04Y

Dio
29-09-2015, 02:16

THIS APP IS SICK, works great! I went into an AI race and everything worked perfect. Nice find Pam!

Will Fly
29-09-2015, 10:13
got no clue how to install stuff like this
hopefully someone online can help me
pretty please.

Pamellaaa
29-09-2015, 10:23
got no clue how to install stuff like this
hopefully someone online can help me
pretty please.

I will be around tonight at some stage and will be happy to help, its nice and straightforward once it is installed as you just click a shortcut and hit start :)

Dama The Crow
29-09-2015, 12:27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mNoaIjL04Y

Is this Hobbs's voice :p :D

Gopher04
29-09-2015, 13:38
Is this Hobbs's voice :p :D

No thx god...:beguiled:

Alex Hobbs
29-09-2015, 17:19
No thx god...:beguiled:

*cries at the hatred*

Oh wait, I don't care :)

colbalt67
29-09-2015, 18:18
Hi ziggy and All
i could be back with a working wheel by the weekend
might have to check a few things over weekend as i need to catch up with whats been going on as iv missed 3 weeks
hope to be on soon

SillySausage
30-09-2015, 04:44
That app is amazing, incredibly helpful and a much better alternative to the in-game pit engineer. Makes racing a lot more exciting hearing 'Hobbs' voice encouraging me as I race. :p The only thing I can't work out is voice recognition, I wouldn't mind some help to get that working for me at some stage.

ZiggyUK
30-09-2015, 04:53
NASCAR SPOTTER - VOICE RECOGNITION: I do hope all you guys planning on making use of this app will assign a MUTE BUTTON for TS3. I for one, and I would assume many others too, do not want to hear "What position is Hobbs", "What are my tyre temps", "What colour are my boy racer stripes" over and over again across the TS airwaves. Think ahead before you get shouted at in TS3.

Gopher04
30-09-2015, 07:09
Why would they need to mute, most of us use headphones..I think it is a great bit of software, damn site better than the idiot engineer pcars use's, it's nearly on par with iRacings spotter, and personally I think Whisper is more annoying, seeings most have set it up for all channels, which means it doesn't matter what room you are in all you can here is that stupid noise followed by the culprit, personally I have turned it off again, and if your not in a open room with the rest of us who like in there, tuff you ain't going to here our calls.

Puffpirat
30-09-2015, 07:21
Ziggy meant mute your mic if you use voice activation for crew chief and ask him stuff. I also wouldn't want to hear those questions over TS.

Pamellaaa
30-09-2015, 07:23
That app is amazing, incredibly helpful and a much better alternative to the in-game pit engineer. Makes racing a lot more exciting hearing 'Hobbs' voice encouraging me as I race. :p The only thing I can't work out is voice recognition, I wouldn't mind some help to get that working for me at some stage.

Can do, download the second from bottom thing on his page and I will talk you through it tonight :)

Pamellaaa
30-09-2015, 07:26
NASCAR SPOTTER - VOICE RECOGNITION: I do hope all you guys planning on making use of this app will assign a MUTE BUTTON for TS3. I for one, and I would assume many others too, do not want to hear "What position is Hobbs", "What are my tyre temps", "What colour are my boy racer stripes" over and over again across the TS airwaves. Think ahead before you get shouted at in TS3.

Why would they need to mute, most of us use headphones..I think it is a great bit of software, dam site better than the idiot engineer pcars use's, it's nearly on par with iRacings spotter, and personally I think Whisper is more annoying, seeings most have set it up for all channels, which means it doesn't matter what room you are in all you can here is that stupid noise followed by the culprit, personally I have turned it off again, and if your not in a open room with the rest of us who like in there, tuff you ain't going to here our calls.

I have it mapped to a button on my wheel and I have mapped the same button to mute (button down) on TS, so press to talk to engineer, press again briefly to unmute mic, easy.

Papa H
30-09-2015, 08:16
THIS APP IS SICK, works great! I went into an AI race and everything worked perfect. Nice find Pam!

amazing piece of work

falcon2081
30-09-2015, 13:55
I think Whisper is more annoying, seeings most have set it up for all channels, which means it doesn't matter what room you are in all you can here is that stupid noise followed by the culprit, personally I have turned it off again, and if your not in a open room with the rest of us who like in there, tuff you ain't going to here our calls.

Didn't most of use agree that we would stay in the main channel and change the whisper from "all" to "teammate"? You can also shut off the whisper sound as well. It's in the options.

Gopher04
30-09-2015, 15:39
Didn't most of use agree that we would stay in the main channel and change the whisper from "all" to "teammate"?

Not that I'm aware of..the more the merry in the main channel, as long as we don't get told to be quite, shut up, to much talking..hence the reason rooms were created as so many people were moaning.

MikeyTT
05-10-2015, 10:16
Did the kart event go ahead? Wouldn't mind seeing the videos if anyone took any.

NemethR
05-10-2015, 12:04
Did the kart event go ahead? Wouldn't mind seeing the videos if anyone took any.

Yes we raced like 4-5 races.
Was lot of fun, yet sadly, only 9 people turned up :(
Last week with the Mustangs it was the same.

No recordings from me tough. :(

falcon2081
05-10-2015, 14:48
I'm working on the recordings. Should be up later tonight or tomorrow morning.

cluck
05-10-2015, 14:57
I had a 4-hour drive back from my parents yesterday and although I was home in time, I was in no mood for racing, sorry :o. I tried hotlapping Snetterton, to prepare for Wednesday's race, but my heart really wasn't in it, which was reflected in the fact I was 2s (or more) slower than my current best lap time (which was already quite a bit down on my best S1 and S3 times). Looking forward to seeing the videos and also seeing the combo for this coming Sunday :).

falcon2081
05-10-2015, 15:20
Yeah there was only 9 of us but we had a lot of fun.

MikeyTT
05-10-2015, 15:21
Yes we raced like 4-5 races.
Was lot of fun, yet sadly, only 9 people turned up :(
Last week with the Mustangs it was the same.

No recordings from me tough. :(

Unfortunately I've had a few challenges, so couldn't make it. Hopefully next week.

"h" <-- Here is the h you dropped when composing your email, as I suspect you didn't mean it's "tough, I can't see your recordings!" ;)

wodm
05-10-2015, 19:49
Last night was the first timei n about a month that I was both available and fit but not interestedi n karts (unless it's not a proper race) and the other session was secret so I wasn't prepared to set aside my time for a session without knowing what for.

falcon2081
06-10-2015, 00:10
Here are the videos from yesterday. We had some really good racing at HockenheimRing. I ended up switching the tracks as the last one in my opinion was the best out of the 4. This was my first test with recording in Ultrawide. Let me know any comments. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cak3yE9tGKo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR9Lumyd3B4

Giovtec
06-10-2015, 01:11
Here are the videos from yesterday. We had some really good racing at HockenheimRing. I ended up switching the tracks as the last one in my opinion was the best out of the 4. This was my first test with recording in Ultrawide. Let me know any comments. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cak3yE9tGKo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR9Lumyd3B4

looks like it was ton of fun,, by the way funny bit in the second video cuz you have about 2:30 extra minutes(black screen), but in the last part you put the audio of the ending from first race ;>

falcon2081
06-10-2015, 02:05
^Thanks for letting me know. Super Odd. I'll just use Youtube's editor to trim that part out.

NemethR
06-10-2015, 06:25
"h" <-- Here is the h you dropped when composing your email, as I suspect you didn't mean it's "tough, I can't see your recordings!" ;)

Any every day you learn something, now I just need to remember that :)

NemethR
08-10-2015, 07:30
What are we racing on Sunday?

falcon2081
08-10-2015, 12:43
I'm out. Taking a weekend vacation and going down to the tropics and visit the folks. Enjoy the racing fellas! I'll see everyone Wednesday for more league stuff.

Photonenbert
08-10-2015, 19:44
Hello Gentlemen,

This sunday we are going to cruise the Highways with the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution (Road C1)

Date: 11th October 2015

Race Start: 19:00 UTC (Standing Start)

Ingame Time: Current
Time progression: Real
Weather Forecast: Random
Weather progression: real

Important Note:
We will be forcing default setups.

As there are no laps, we will be doing random grid positions and standing starts.

This is meant to be a fun race. The reason for this is because we are still doing the league races and not many people have been showing up for the Sunday races.

Hope to see you guys on Sunday :)

Greetings,

NemethR
09-10-2015, 06:44
This sunday we are going to cruise the Highways with the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution (Road C1)

I assume, its California Highway, and Azure Coast. (Not Road America as the poster says) :)

Anyway, looking forward to these.
And if people would need more fun, they can be driven Backwards too :D

Photonenbert
09-10-2015, 16:26
I assume, its California Highway, and Azure Coast. (Not Road America as the poster says) :)

god damn it! yes you are correct of course ;)
thanks nemeth

Photonenbert
09-10-2015, 16:45
corrected it :)

Photonenbert
09-10-2015, 16:46

we are actually going to do both layouts ;)

SillySausage
10-10-2015, 04:10
Just had a quick test run of Sunday's race, as you can see it didn't end well but boy was it a hell of a lot of fun. :) Really looking forward to this one, going to be tonnes of fun! This game is gorgeous to look it, even when what you're looking at isn't. :p

Will Fly
10-10-2015, 11:28
Can anyone recommend a ffb tweeker file and how to install
many thanks.

Puffpirat
10-10-2015, 12:00
Hi Will I use Jack Spade's tweaker files (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22938-Jack-Spade-FFB-Tweaker-Files&p=891198&viewfull=1#post891198). The standard version but that's personal taste. The post mentions everything from how to install (just copy into pCARS folder) to adapting to your G27 :)

This post (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22938-Jack-Spade-FFB-Tweaker-Files&p=1142470&viewfull=1#post1142470) for example mentions other good settings for the G27 in combination with Jack's files.

Photonenbert
10-10-2015, 18:33
Can anyone recommend a ffb tweeker file and how to install
many thanks.

yeah inside a a folder called "FBB" that is in the pCars folder as Puff said. if there isnt an FFB folder then name it like that

t0daY
11-10-2015, 08:59
Thank you for everybody who helped me yesterday doin the screenshots. Of course you should stay calm and dont give people a hint what we gonna race the next 3 weeks ;) The Screenshots looking amazing, looking forward to this events :)

Gopher04
11-10-2015, 09:40
yeah inside a a folder called "FBB" that is in the pCars folder as Puff said. if there isnt an FFB folder then name it like that

I always thought it went into the Pcars DIR in documents or has that changed now?

Will Fly
11-10-2015, 09:50
says to change the name of the folder tryed that and its not working
will speak to someone tonight to get it in laymans terms
thanks anyway.

Puffpirat
11-10-2015, 09:58
I always thought it went into the Pcars DIR in documents or has that changed now?
Yes under user / my documents / pCARS not in the steam directory, and in there should be a FFB folder. For example there is a folder called FFB standard in jacks pack. Just delete the "standard" from the name and the game will take this as your FFB tweaker folder.

says to change the name of the folder tryed that and its not working
will speak to someone tonight to get it in laymans terms
thanks anyway. if the above doesn't help we'll get this done later ;)

Will Fly
11-10-2015, 10:02
there is a folder with in the ffb standard does that need to be changed as well

or should it be 1 folder then straight into the tweekers files

Puffpirat
11-10-2015, 10:05
Really? Well there should only be the xml files, so you should have a folder called FFB that only contains all the car_name.xml files. Oh and if you haven't used tweakers before, don't wonder you won't see any values changed in game, you will only feel the difference :)

Will Fly
11-10-2015, 10:09
now ffb stright into tweeker files

there are another 5 folders i presume you only have 1 at a time and the others have different feels
to be done the same if you want to try them out.

Puffpirat
11-10-2015, 10:22
Correct jack made 6 version, well 3 baseline ones with the standard mix, the side load mix and sop mix. The other 3 build on these with more curb or brake rumble. You would then name the FFB folder back to FFB standard and eg call the FFB 66% just FFB. So you can have all 6 mixes in your pCARS folder but only the one you name just FFB will be active, the others will be ignored.

Giovtec
11-10-2015, 14:46
i might be able to race today, finally free Sunday :cool:

miagi
11-10-2015, 20:44
http://youtu.be/2DXoTPkPeEU

today was fun :>

Photonenbert
11-10-2015, 20:47
so guys thank you for respecting track limits and having an awesome night :)

FlyingKman
11-10-2015, 20:52
Tonight was amazing thanks to the ppl that showed up! CLUCK this pick is you BUDDY!! hahahahahaha

cluck
11-10-2015, 20:54
so guys thank you for respecting track limits and having an awesome night :)

220127That looks like me in the last race.

You're all cheating f***ers, every last one of you :p

It was like you were all Dastardly and Muttley, except you were playing crash the chicken, not stop the pigeon ...

Miagi you snickering floppy eared hound,
When courage is needed, you're never around!
Those medals you wear on your moth-eaten chest,
Should be there for bungling at which you are best!

So, Stop The Chicken, Stop The Chicken, Stop The Chicken, Stop The Chicken, Stop The Chicken, Stop The Chicken,
Stop that Chicken
How?

Tap him! Jab him! Spin him! Smash him!
Stop that chicken
Now!

You Salmon, stop sneaking it's not worth the chance,
For you'll be returned by the seat of your pants!
And Nemeth, you invent me a thingamybob,
That catches that chicken, or I lose my job!

So, Stop The Chicken, Stop The Chicken, Stop The Chicken, Stop The Chicken, Stop The Chicken, Stop The Chicken,
Stop that Chicken
How?

Tap him! Roll him! Spin him! Smash him!
Stop that chicken
Now!

cluck
11-10-2015, 20:57
As an additional note, thanks guys, seriously, I haven't laughed so much in ages. Especially the Mexican thumb wave, that was pure genius :D

SillySausage
11-10-2015, 21:10
What a crazy night/morning of racing! Had tonnes of fun and enough laughter to last me a lifetime. One of my personal highlights had to be this incredibly lucky overtake I managed to pull off on Will in true rally style - sliding the whole way :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb_MbdHZ7Bk

NemethR
11-10-2015, 21:16
This carmageddon was actually very fun, for a change.
I laughet so much :D :D

Miagi must have felt like Mad Max, applying some police tactics...

On a side note: Mr. Today, what are we racing in the next 3 weeks? :P

checamon
11-10-2015, 22:57
It was a really good laugh, I'm only disappointed that we couldn't have made it a 32 lap race, hopefully they fix it soon...

My highlight would be going around the round about in two different directions!

Yorkie065
13-10-2015, 17:15
Ok so this should have come a hell of a lot sooner than this and I apologize for that. But I just wanted to let you know, if you haven't guessed already, that I'm no longer racing with TGC. The reason why I am saying this now is because there are a number of TGC race videos that I've been meaning to upload in recent months but have never got round to actually doing until now, the first hopefully going out tomorrow. With this, I know there will be more than likely be a host of TGC related questions in the comments like there always is, and as I have done in the past, I shall answer them and point them in the direction of these threads to provide the best knowledge and correct answers. Probably more of the latter as whilst I have been keeping an eye on these threads and what you guys have been doing, joining TS from time to time for Rocket League, I've been out of the loop as to what is regularly going on and being in the know so I don't want to give them incorrect information or falsely promote TGC. Although I haven't said in the video that I'm not racing at TGC anymore, I wanted you guys to hear it properly first before telling anyone else.

If you're wondering where I have been and why I stopped racing; it's mainly down to time constraints and a racing league I used to race in back in the Codies F1 days, creating their own leagues for Project Cars and liking what they had to offer. As some of you may have been aware, I was fairly ill around the time that I stopped racing at TGC, and was for a bit of time after that battling with a mixture of colds and flu's....with my social life not really helping the situation. Being ill so much did make me loose motivation to put in time and effort to race, do testing and setup work so I thought I'd take a bit of a break until I felt better. In that time, I was keeping an eye on the forums here and taking more of a back seat, watching what was going on and evaluating my options as the 2 races per week wasn't really suiting me too well with a bit too much time being dedicated towards the game and the races. I was enjoying it, no doubt about that but it meant I was struggling to find time for the youtube channel and the other games I enjoyed planning. I had always been in contact with a few friends from the old league I used to race in, and had half an eye on what they were doing with regards to Project Cars leading up to the games launch and after it's release, but one of them asked if I had thought about racing there in their next season which I took a quick look into what they had to offer and liked what I saw. I knew a number of people there already, they had a format and rule set that I liked and it suited me better with 1 race a week, freeing up more time to do other things so I gave it a try and enjoyed the racing there. So that's where I have been over the last few weeks and it's probably only now that I've decided that I'll be racing there for the foreseeable future.

This isn't however a full on 'goodbye, i'll never see you again' type thing. Whilst it's unlikely that I probably won't race in TGC for a while, or at least not regularly, I'd still very much like to join in on TS in the evenings for Rocket League, or any other games that you all play in a group and to keep in touch with this awesome community! It has been a hell of a lot of fun racing with a number of you, and that racing has provided some great entertainment which has gone up on the channel, not only putting the TGC name out there and expanding the size of the group when the game released, but really setting the bar and helping to showcase how good organised racing in Project Cars can be, expanding it's popularity and boosting sales. No doubt it has probably gone on to inspire other similar groups to start up and create leagues within Project Cars too. Of course, TGC has also helped my channel an awful lot so I want to say a big thank you to you all for that, and if I do ever end up meeting any of you in the non-digital world I shall certainly be buying you a drink! :)

I'll be popping onto TS from time to time for games and no doubt keeping in contact with a number of you as I've made some great friends here that I wish to keep. Who knows, I may even see some of you at Le-Mans next year ;) Or, end up racing a number of you guys on track in Project Cars :)

Keep doing what you guys are doing! You have a lot of success ahead of you and I wish you all and TGC, a very bright and racing filled future!

Yorkie

VanquishedVantage
13-10-2015, 17:22
Ok so this should have come a hell of a lot sooner than this and I apologize for that. But I just wanted to let you know, if you haven't guessed already, that I'm no longer racing with TGC. The reason why I am saying this now is because there are a number of TGC race videos that I've been meaning to upload in recent months but have never got round to actually doing until now, the first hopefully going out tomorrow. With this, I know there will be more than likely be a host of TGC related questions in the comments like there always is, and as I have done in the past, I shall answer them and point them in the direction of these threads to provide the best knowledge and correct answers. Probably more of the latter as whilst I have been keeping an eye on these threads and what you guys have been doing, joining TS from time to time for Rocket League, I've been out of the loop as to what is regularly going on and being in the know so I don't want to give them incorrect information or falsely promote TGC. Although I haven't said in the video that I'm not racing at TGC anymore, I wanted you guys to hear it properly first before telling anyone else.

If you're wondering where I have been and why I stopped racing; it's mainly down to time constraints and a racing league I used to race in back in the Codies F1 days, creating their own leagues for Project Cars and liking what they had to offer. As some of you may have been aware, I was fairly ill around the time that I stopped racing at TGC, and was for a bit of time after that battling with a mixture of colds and flu's....with my social life not really helping the situation. Being ill so much did make me loose motivation to put in time and effort to race, do testing and setup work so I thought I'd take a bit of a break until I felt better. In that time, I was keeping an eye on the forums here and taking more of a back seat, watching what was going on and evaluating my options as the 2 races per week wasn't really suiting me too well with a bit too much time being dedicated towards the game and the races. I was enjoying it, no doubt about that but it meant I was struggling to find time for the youtube channel and the other games I enjoyed planning. I had always been in contact with a few friends from the old league I used to race in, and had half an eye on what they were doing with regards to Project Cars leading up to the games launch and after it's release, but one of them asked if I had thought about racing there in their next season which I took a quick look into what they had to offer and liked what I saw. I knew a number of people there already, they had a format and rule set that I liked and it suited me better with 1 race a week, freeing up more time to do other things so I gave it a try and enjoyed the racing there. So that's where I have been over the last few weeks and it's probably only now that I've decided that I'll be racing there for the foreseeable future.

This isn't however a full on 'goodbye, i'll never see you again' type thing. Whilst it's unlikely that I probably won't race in TGC for a while, or at least not regularly, I'd still very much like to join in on TS in the evenings for Rocket League, or any other games that you all play in a group and to keep in touch with this awesome community! It has been a hell of a lot of fun racing with a number of you, and that racing has provided some great entertainment which has gone up on the channel, not only putting the TGC name out there and expanding the size of the group when the game released, but really setting the bar and helping to showcase how good organised racing in Project Cars can be, expanding it's popularity and boosting sales. No doubt it has probably gone on to inspire other similar groups to start up and create leagues within Project Cars too. Of course, TGC has also helped my channel an awful lot so I want to say a big thank you to you all for that, and if I do ever end up meeting any of you in the non-digital world I shall certainly be buying you a drink! :)

I'll be popping onto TS from time to time for games and no doubt keeping in contact with a number of you as I've made some great friends here that I wish to keep. Who knows, I may even see some of you at Le-Mans next year ;) Or, end up racing a number of you guys on track in Project Cars :)

Keep doing what you guys are doing! You have a lot of success ahead of you and I wish you all and TGC, a very bright and racing filled future!

Yorkie

Best of luck in the future, Yorkie! ;)

t0daY
13-10-2015, 17:37
Ok so this should have come a hell of a lot sooner than this and I apologize for that. But I just wanted to let you know... Yorkie

Thanks a lot for your warm words Yorkie. I also wish you the best of luck for the future, might be seeing us on some rocket league games :)

checamon
13-10-2015, 19:20
I did join TGC because of your videos! I'm grateful for that as I'm enjoying it a lot.

Out of curiosity, what can we learn from the new league you are playing? Apart from having one race a week?

Good luck in the future, hopefully we can race you again sometime :)

ZiggyUK
14-10-2015, 01:10
Hi ya Yorkie, no worries mate, you can always race with us when you get the chance.

I still get many emails from guys that say our races from your channel and they all love the fact that you did TGC races and broadcasted them. Keep up doing what you are doing because as you said, you are promoting sales and if your followers see the standard the TGC race at then even if they do not race alongside us then at least hopefully we have shared together a bit of knowledge and show what can be achieved with a little bit of organisation/training.

Don't go to far just yet.

SillySausage
14-10-2015, 03:02
Thanks for everything Yorkie, your videos led me to find this fine collection of gentlemen all the way from Australia. Didn't get a chance to race with you outside of the NCC so hopefully some time in the future are paths will cross. Best of luck!

Giovtec
14-10-2015, 03:20
Same here Yorkie and as i said before, many of us came here (TGC) cuz of your videos and no regrets at all. Maybe another time we will meet in rocket league or pCARS, but until then "GLHF" :cool:

Yorkie065
14-10-2015, 09:17
I did join TGC because of your videos! I'm grateful for that as I'm enjoying it a lot.

Out of curiosity, what can we learn from the new league you are playing? Apart from having one race a week?

Good luck in the future, hopefully we can race you again sometime :)

Thanks guys :)

As for difference between TGC and them, not really anything major. They've been around for years, have their own website and forum, but the only other real difference is they're running GT3 leagues at the moment as opposed to the Ginetta's and that they have a dedicated stewards group for investigating racing incidents. Otherwise, it's very similar with same start times, same core fundamental racing rules, race length etc.

ZiggyUK
14-10-2015, 12:55
Thanks guys :)

As for difference between TGC and them, not really anything major. They've been around for years, have their own website and forum, but the only other real difference is they're running GT3 leagues at the moment as opposed to the Ginetta's and that they have a dedicated stewards group for investigating racing incidents. Otherwise, it's very similar with same start times, same core fundamental racing rules, race length etc.

and what do you think follows on from a GT5 league then Yorkie, what is a natural progression ... :barbershop_quartet_

just as a side not the TGC does have a "dedicated stewards group" as you have named it but it wasn't used for G40 ... this is where I expect Patrick to make his grand entrance.

No honestely good luck with your venture mate and we all hoe you do well. I am sure many of us will watch your video's religiously.

Ramiboo
14-10-2015, 13:10
It's always good to keep your options open, adds a bit of variance, no one wants to be just an expert of one formula. A good driver can adapt to all, so I'm sure our chunky chocolate friend will be back to do the odd league and one off appearance. ;)

With an understanding wife, anything is possible. :D

Photonenbert
15-10-2015, 20:39

Hello Gentlemen,

This sunday we are going to the Nordschleife, Germany with the BMW 2002 and the Ford Escort RS1600.

Date: 18th October 2015

Race Start: 19:00 UTC (7 Laps +Standing Start)

Ingame Time: 18:00
Time progression: Real
Weather Forecast: Calm evening with sunny spells and patchy clouds.
Weather progression: Real

Important Note: We will be forcing default setups.

As the track is way too long, there obviously won’t be a formation lap. Therefore we will go straight to a standing start.

This is meant to be a fun race. The reason for this is because we are still doing the league races and not many people have been showing up for the Sunday races.

Hope to see you guys on Sunday :)

Greetings,

falcon2081
15-10-2015, 21:00
Darn, another good race. I'll be working this weekend so I won't be able to join :(

PzR Slim
15-10-2015, 21:03
I don't think my Sunday night Xbox PCars championship is running this Sunday so might be able to take part in this, it looks epic!

t0daY
15-10-2015, 21:12
Darn, another good race. I'll be working this weekend so I won't be able to join :(

Bad falcon!

SillySausage
16-10-2015, 01:19
I'm away this weekend so I won't be able to make it sorry, looks great though! :)

Ramiboo
16-10-2015, 10:30
I'll try to get on for this one. BMW only for me though, I'm harbouring far too much hatred for that boat of an escort!

NemethR
18-10-2015, 15:58

Greetings,

Unfortunately I will not be able to join today guys, I am way to tired, and do not want to do any silly mistake to ruin someones race, because I can't concentrate on what is going on.
We had the biggest Rally in our city, and i worked on the Rally as a marshall.. WED-THU-FRI-SAT from 05:00 till around 00:00 (yes that is 19 hours a day :D) and today till 16:00, so I gonna get a big sleep now.

A shame as the race would be one, that I would have enjoyed very-very much.

I wish you guys a lot of fun!

cluck
18-10-2015, 16:22
I'm out aswell. I've been helping some friends move house all weekend and I'm absolutely shattered. I've just tried both cars and although they're both a lot of fun, I am not going to have the physical or mental strength to race (or focus on other cars) tonight. Sorry :(.

Ramiboo
18-10-2015, 21:37
Great racing tonight guys. The default fixed setup still seems pretty buggy, it stops you from changing anything but does seem to give at least random fuel levels maybe even random car setup. 8:49 in the BMW was good for me, well done all! :D

Dio
19-10-2015, 16:30
Yes, really good race yesterday. Its a shame about the pit stops since it ended a pretty epic battle for second. Debug and I were going back and forth for about 2 laps, racing clean and have a grand battle. On I think the end of lap 5 we both pit, the game gave me fuel but no tires (luckily I didn't need them anyway), but debug I believe got no fuel and instead got tires (correct me if I'm wrong here debug) which ended his race about half a lap later when he sputtered to a halt.

I think its safe to say debugs pit crew no longer have jobs, haha

but yes, very good race otherwise!
Also, I wouldn't mind that RUF CTR at the Ring suggestion that was thrown out at the end of the session, somebody make it happen!!

DeBuG
19-10-2015, 20:29
Haha Dio you're spot on.... I have fired all the pit crew!! Great battle last night dude!!

ZiggyUK
21-10-2015, 02:13
Announcement made in the G40 thread but deserves to be here also

Well, well, well we are coming to the end of the season for the G40 (GT5) Championship and what a cracker it has been.

I have been monitoring all the user videos and chatting with other TGC members and have decided that all drivers will be driving the last race as fully fledged TGC members. You have shown time and time again your gentlemanly nature both on and off the track and should be very proud of what you have achieved. Some may have to rethink some of their driving ambitions but on the whole you represent what the TGC is all about. Your dedication to continue driving even when the coding has been against online league participation has been duly noted. To continue racing under these conditions can be frustrating to the extreme so give yourselves a pat on the back.

We are aware that some of names listed below already obtained their top hat status in our TeamSpeak for their assistance and support of the TGC. However they have never been publically awarded their TGC membership so now is the correct time to do it.

In no particular order we welcome to The Gentlemen’s Club family:-

xImJakeyy

PZR Slim

Mark Baggaley Bagaz

puffpirat

Yera

Silly Sausage

Battenberg

NemethR

Mcarver

STINGER_LP

Checamon

Neil Bateman

Ramiboo

Stevie_F

BumperCarrot

GioVTEC

Falcon2081

Marek Haase

AlexOki

Sp1kegrw

Alex Salmon

My sincere apologies if I have missed someone out, my memory is not perfect, so drop me a line if you think you deserve to be included in the above.

As I said this list is in no particular order and so congratulations to all these Gentlemen, it is well deserved. As you will have realised many come and train with us and then disappear but you Gentleman have remained true and that is part of what belonging here is about.

We wish you all a long and lasting relationship within the TGC and we are proud to have members such as yourselves driving with and for us.

Giovtec
23-10-2015, 02:58
Right, you who want realism to the max, try this then. (a tip from Audi) ;D

https://twitter.com/Audi/status/657287562915131393

sp1kegrw
24-10-2015, 06:52

Yorkie

good luck to you yorkie and don't drift to far, i hope to race with you again some time.

drive hard and drive fast my friend

sp1kegrw
24-10-2015, 07:15
Announcement made in the G40 thread but deserves to be here also

Well, well, well we are coming to the end of the season for the G40 (GT5) Championship and what a cracker it has been.

I have been monitoring all the user videos and chatting with other TGC members and have decided that all drivers will be driving the last race as fully fledged TGC members. You have shown time and time again your gentlemanly nature both on and off the track and should be very proud of what you have achieved. Some may have to rethink some of their driving ambitions but on the whole you represent what the TGC is all about. Your dedication to continue driving even when the coding has been against online league participation has been duly noted. To continue racing under these conditions can be frustrating to the extreme so give yourselves a pat on the back.

We are aware that some of names listed below already obtained their top hat status in our TeamSpeak for their assistance and support of the TGC. However they have never been publically awarded their TGC membership so now is the correct time to do it.

In no particular order we welcome to The Gentlemen’s Club family:-

xImJakeyy

PZR Slim

Mark Baggaley Bagaz

puffpirat

Yera

Silly Sausage

Battenberg

NemethR

Mcarver

STINGER_LP

Checamon

Neil Bateman

Ramiboo

Stevie_F

BumperCarrot

GioVTEC

Falcon2081

Marek Haase

AlexOki

Sp1kegrw

Alex Salmon

My sincere apologies if I have missed someone out, my memory is not perfect, so drop me a line if you think you deserve to be included in the above.

As I said this list is in no particular order and so congratulations to all these Gentlemen, it is well deserved. As you will have realised many come and train with us and then disappear but you Gentleman have remained true and that is part of what belonging here is about.

We wish you all a long and lasting relationship within the TGC and we are proud to have members such as yourselves driving with and for us.

i am honoured to be classed as a gentleman in this fantastic league and club (The Gentleman's Club) (TGC) with me being quickly promoted to this statue there is a couple people that i what to thank

Ziggy thanks for letting me join the TGC and have a chance to be a good racer

t0day thanks for the help on the setup side of things and for general advice on tracks

pamellaaa thanks for making me a better driver and more aware on the track

and most of all to the FlyingKman, for being a good friend and motivator (giving me a kick up the arse lol) and all of you being danm good racers

i tip me hat to you and wonce again and many many thanks

t0daY
25-10-2015, 10:43
Big words Sp1ke. It was a pleasure to me :)

Also I think it is time to leave TGC fully to 100%. I lost today again my GEN hat (the second time in 1 week I guess) and this indicates me I am no longer welcomed here. The "rule" with the steam group is for me a little bit sneaky because literally nobody ever heard of this "rule". Also there is no greater purpose for the group but that is another topic and I personally do not want to discuss this here...

I want to thank everybody for this great time! I gonna miss definitely a few faces but unfortunately that is how it goes :( Now I can focus to 100% to other things without any other disturbing thoughts about my status in TGC or something else.

Stay tuned this week and the badass from germany wishes you all the best ;)

Cheers,
t0daY

Gopher04
25-10-2015, 10:56
Also I think it is time to leave TGC fully to 100%. I lost today again my GEN hat (the second time in 1 week I guess) and this indicates me I am no longer welcomed here. The "rule" with the steam group is for me a little bit sneaky because literally nobody ever heard of this "rule".

Shame Manu, I know we had our little problem at the start, but we got that sorted, and you organize well and are more than capable of doing the job well, as for the Steam group, news to me as well, and I can assure you, me and many other's are not members as well..words come to mind pram & toys.

But best of luck with the project man..;)

NemethR
25-10-2015, 17:41
Big words Sp1ke. It was a pleasure to me :)

Also I think it is time to leave TGC fully to 100%. I lost today again my GEN hat (the second time in 1 week I guess) and this indicates me I am no longer welcomed here. The "rule" with the steam group is for me a little bit sneaky because literally nobody ever heard of this "rule". Also there is no greater purpose for the group but that is another topic and I personally do not want to discuss this here...

I want to thank everybody for this great time! I gonna miss definitely a few faces but unfortunately that is how it goes :( Now I can focus to 100% to other things without any other disturbing thoughts about my status in TGC or something else.

Stay tuned this week and the badass from germany wishes you all the best ;)

Cheers,
t0daY

I wonder, if that hat is really that important, to leave a group that is so much fon to race with?!
I am very-very sad to see you go Manu, as i think you did a very good jo organising the events, and all the other stuff behind the scenes. i also find, that you were one of thos "more close" to me.

But that is you decision, I still hope we will race togethet some day.
Best of luck to you!

falcon2081
25-10-2015, 17:53
I still hope we will race togethet some day.
Best of luck to you!

Sooner than you may think ;)

miagi
25-10-2015, 18:12
Someone organized a race for this evening?
Ziggy, Elmo, Nick?

miagi
25-10-2015, 21:13
... well nevermind :P

NemethR
26-10-2015, 06:41
Someone organized a race for this evening?
Ziggy, Elmo, Nick?

... well nevermind :P

I was wondering the same.

Elmo
26-10-2015, 07:10
For the time being you chaps have to organize Wednesday and Sunday races yourself until somebody is found who wants to step in as an admin for a league or the GEN events.

Volunteers should get in touch with Ziggy via mail.

NemethR
26-10-2015, 07:36
For the time being you chaps have to organize Wednesday and Sunday races yourself until somebody is found who wants to step in as an admin for a league or the GEN events.

Volunteers should get in touch with Ziggy via mail.

I think to most of us, the question is:
What needs to be done? - So that we know if we should or should not Volunteer.

For example, I would be happy to try to organise some races, but I am not able to test a full race beforehand with all cars.
Also I never hosted a race before. I don't even know if someone with a poor internet connection should even try to host a race or not.

Questions, questions...

BumperCarrotNL
26-10-2015, 12:13
What Time do we race now? Is it 19:30 utc?

Have we still got that list with races we suggested? If so..
. I suppose we could do those for the Time being....

If i'd have the Time to organize and setup the races i would have but i am too busy with school at the moment which is more important Than pCars

STINGER_LP
27-10-2015, 19:56
As for the organizing of next events, I'm wondering the same as Nemeth. I think if we have no dedicated server now, then ideally the hoster of the event (the one who creates the lobby in PCars) should be from central or western Europe, so the most of the attendees would have a normal ping. Not to mention that he also should have a good overall internet connection. Both requirements not about me unfortunately.

The hoster and the organizer of the event not necessarily should be the same person. It could be 2 or more people (or all of us) working together. It is already too late to plan something thoughtful for Wednesday (tomorrow), but for Sunday we still have plenty of time. So I think, if no one would came up with a thought-out idea till Wednesday's evening, then each of us should just offer a combo: track + car + number of laps. Then we would vote for the best and on Sunday right before the event in TS we would discuss and decide who would host the lobby. I could consolidate the suggestions and make an online poll if you also send them to me via PM. That's about organizing.

But what is more important I would like to know, is TGC's (or I supposed to say - Ziggy's) plan for the future - what was planned to run next after the Ginetta league. Because I think we, while organizing current events, should take into consideration those plans and plan current races according to what is to come. That would be preferable I think. But for this Sunday we could plan anything we'll come up with.

One more thing - we should take into account that NCCs and newly promoted PNCs form second wave are now left on their own, as far as I'm concerned. And we should not abandon them, not to turn into nothing all the work Hobbs and Pam did.

So, I suggest on this Sunday we do a TGC+PNC event. And on Thursday's Meet & Greet a few TGC members should came, I'll do my best to attend it.

t0daY
27-10-2015, 20:05
As for the organizing of next events, I'm wondering the same as Nemeth. I think if we have no dedicated server now, then ideally the hoster of the event (the one who creates the lobby in PCars) should be from central or western Europe, so the most of the attendees would have a normal ping. Not to mention that he also should have a good overall internet connection. Both requirements not about me unfortunately.

The hoster and the organizer of the event not necessarily should be the same person. It could be 2 or more people (or all of us) working together. It is already too late to plan something thoughtful for Wednesday (tomorrow), but for Sunday we still have plenty of time. So I think, if no one would came up with a thought-out idea till Wednesday's evening, then each of us should just offer a combo: track + car + number of laps. Then we would vote for the best and on Sunday right before the event in TS we would discuss and decide who would host the lobby. I could consolidate the suggestions and make an online poll if you also send them to me via PM. That's about organizing.

But what is more important I would like to know, is TGC's (or I supposed to say - Ziggy's) plan for the future - what was planned to run next after the Ginetta league. Because I think we, while organizing current events, should take into consideration those plans and plan current races according to what is to come. That would be preferable I think. But for this Sunday we could plan anything we'll come up with.

One more thing - we should take into account that NCCs and newly promoted PNCs form second wave are now left on their own, as far as I'm concerned. And we should not abandon them, not to turn into nothing all the work Hobbs and Pam did.

So, I suggest on this Sunday we do a TGC+PNC event. And on Thursday's Meet & Greet a few TGC members should came, I'll do my best to attend it.

I could help out here as my last action^^ We kinda almost finished 2 organized races which we never revealed. If there is no veto I could/would post them and TGC got then 2 races nearly finished organized. They were taken from the GEN Wishlist and you guys got 2 weeks time to organize new stuff.

One was "SillySausageSpecial" - Palmer Jags and the Radical @ Bathurst
The second race would be "AstonMartinSpecial" - Different Aston Martin cars @ Le Mans

Just tell me if its needed or not needed. Cheers :)

STINGER_LP
27-10-2015, 20:33
I could help out here as my last action^^ We kinda almost finished 2 organized races which we never revealed. If there is no veto I could/would post them and TGC got then 2 races nearly finished organized. They were taken from the GEN Wishlist and you guys got 2 weeks time to organize new stuff.

One was "SillySausageSpecial" - Palmer Jags and the Radical @ Bathurst
The second race would be "AstonMartinSpecial" - Different Aston Martin cars @ Le Mans

Just tell me if its needed or not needed. Cheers :)
You're definitely welcome to post it. Thanks.

SillySausage
27-10-2015, 23:27
I could be able to run my race idea. It needs a bit of altering to it's structure after the last update and I won't be able to personally host the lobby as I'm in Australia but I can run the actual event if people are keen to race?

Bagaz
28-10-2015, 09:38
I wouldn't mind sorting out the dedicated server if it means things will be up and running more reliably again. I mean as long as it's not hugely expensive to rent one. Only thing is I have no idea what we need or how to use it lol.
Would like to get involved with organising events too but time constraints are preventing me from doing so for the foreseeable future at least.

Elmo
28-10-2015, 13:47
For tonight I will chip in and host some races. We do a Toyoto GT86 three-way. We will drive all three variations: Road Car, GT4 and the Tuner Special.

Tracks tbd - suggestions are welcome.

Starting time will be 19:30 UTC. Please check your local time again due to the daylight-saving shenanigans.

Gopher04
28-10-2015, 13:51
Has the DLC been released already then?

KamyKaze1098
28-10-2015, 13:52
Has the DLC been released already then?

Yep :)

Gopher04
28-10-2015, 13:54
Is it another case of don't buy yet as we will get free again later?

Elmo
28-10-2015, 14:35
Is it another case of don't buy yet as we will get free again later?

Nope. Only for Managers+ and they got it enabled already.

Since I'm hosting everybody participating doesn't need the DLC necessarily. So if you are still on the fence about getting it, tonight is the chance to try the cars out.

MelBonkers
28-10-2015, 16:22
Cool that's 21:30 CET! I will be there!

For tonight I will chip in and host some races. We do a Toyoto GT86 three-way. We will drive all three variations: Road Car, GT4 and the Tuner Special.

Tracks tbd - suggestions are welcome.

Starting time will be 19:30 UTC. Please check your local time again due to the daylight-saving shenanigans.

miagi
28-10-2015, 16:47
Cool that's 21:30 CET! I will be there!
No?! It would be 21:30 CEST but Summer got finally and officially canceled now, so it's CET and then it is 20:30 CET, I think.

Elmo
28-10-2015, 16:48
Miagi is correct.

XiondrapoS
28-10-2015, 16:51
Yup miagi is correct. It would be a half hour later than usual, but we also changed our clocks back one hour. That means it's happening a half hour earlier since UTC doesn't change, not for summer and winter, not ever.

miagi
28-10-2015, 16:53
Miagi is correct.
Argh, that would have made an outstanding 1000th forum post, well 1001st is close enough.
Congrats you little workaholic :>

Bagaz
28-10-2015, 20:36
Good fun tonight guys. Thanks for the racing. Those Toyotas are great fun to drive!

Papa H
29-10-2015, 10:21
Good fun tonight guys. Thanks for the racing. Those Toyotas are great fun to drive!

Sorry i missed this, flooded kitchen and fixing the pipes. will keep an eye open for races.

STINGER_LP
29-10-2015, 12:38
Great races yesterday guys! Thanks Elmo for a chance to test those cars for the first time.

The road version for me felt like a jellyfish on a waves, so soft and wavy. But then GT4 version was a total different story - really liked the sound and temper of that car, really fun and challenging to drive. And then that Scion Bunny tuner thing came out... Well that was something. Something beasty crazy-powered drifty motherf... I was experimenting passing every turn on every lap @ Ruapuna: maybe I can brake later - nope *drifting donuts outside the track*; maybe I can actually apply more throttle - nope *drifting donuts outside the track*; ok, maybe I could enter the corner safely via more wide line and just gently push the throttle on exit - nope *drifting donuts outside the track*; can I apply more throttle on a god damn straight? - nope, go check out the wall on your right instead... :D

And finally the LMP1 version finished my exhausted mind. That was so mind-blowing fast and sharp-handling that I just couldn't to keep my 4th place that I took after first few laps. Really enjoyed yesterday's races, thanks to all participants.

falcon2081
31-10-2015, 15:46
Fun Races today for those that can join us. We are going to run default setups in varied cars and tracks. See you guys later at the usual time if you can make it!

Edit: Thanks to those that made it!

SillySausage
01-11-2015, 10:33
Looks like I won't be able to run my race at all this week sorry gents. Bit too busy with work to allow staying up all night. I've got the format all sorted out and should be able to organise it for either next Sunday's or Wednesday's race.

Keithb23
15-11-2015, 16:09
Is there a race planned for today?

Edit:
Nevermind, it appears as if I am a bit out of touch and a new league has started on Sundays. Sigh....