PDA

View Full Version : Brake lights always on

Inkabodpain
02-06-2015, 01:44
Not sure if its a issue or not . I seem to be 20 seconds slower than the average lap speed on Spa for example I made some adjustments in car tuning reason being that one of my friends with the Ruf gt3 lap time where around 2:20's on Spa he told he just tweaked aero which I did and gained 10 sec. The reason for this post is when I watch my replay regardless of car my brake lights seem to be on even though i'm not pressing on brakes and lights are off ,also noticed on replay the brake disk where always glowing orange. I have done practice runs with telemetry on and on brake input without pressing brake the bottom of the scale is covered red maybe 1 to 2 lines . My pedals are calibrated properly I think as all 3 calibrated to 100% at calibration page . Any ideas?

JDFSSS
02-06-2015, 05:02
Adding a bit of break deadzone should fix it, I would think.

Mahjik
02-06-2015, 14:39
You might also pull up telemetry and make sure it's showing some braking being applied. If so, the deadzone suggestion will help.

What controller are you using?

Inkabodpain
03-06-2015, 02:26
You might also pull up telemetry and make sure it's showing some braking being applied. If so, the deadzone suggestion will help.

What controller are you using?

My set up is :

CSW V2

G27 Pedals with Perfect Pedal brake mod.