PDA

View Full Version : thrustmaster458 wheel +pedals

roboninja
02-06-2015, 08:06
I have tried 5-6 times to get them to work with no luck so if anyone can help great if not the game is going in the rubbish skip or smash as being a waste of money

BlueRookie
02-06-2015, 10:21
I am using the same set up - I have found that when loading the game it takes a looong time to get past the title screen when the wheel is on but it does get there. The wheel and pedles work well. I had to d/l the latest drivers from Thrustmaster.

ferretfing
02-06-2015, 11:00
I have tried 5-6 times to get them to work with no luck so if anyone can help great if not the game is going in the rubbish skip or smash as being a waste of money

I think you meant......"Hi everyone, I'm having a bit of trouble getting my Thrustmaster 458 wheel & pedals to function in the game, probably just something I'm missing:culpability: could someone please help so I can enjoy the game like lots of other people who chose not to smash their game - thanks in advance"
:eagerness:

BlueRookie
02-06-2015, 11:15
:fat::fat::fat::fat::fat:

PTG Ty1er Ward
05-06-2015, 17:14
I just upgraded my MOBO (among other things) and went from previously flawless operation to sporadic and not always recognizing. I would suggest checking your USB settings in the BIOS. By disabling EHCI hand-off and Intel xHCI Mode, I'm back to flawless. Also, if you have Fast Boot enabled I would make sure the USB initialization is set to Full.

Current TX Driver and Firmware should be step one of course

robertedell
05-06-2015, 19:05

I have the Thrustmaster 458 TX wheel and pedals and they work well.

1) Current TX Driver and Firmware should be step one, then test forces in TX control panel

http://www.isrtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/TXRW_CPL_FW_V48.png

2) In Project Cars choose the preset for the Thrustmaster 458

3) In Project Cars Calibrate the wheel and the pedals (when you get to this step are the wheel and pedals recognized or not?)