PDA

View Full Version : WHY Are My Threads Being Closed?

UMadBro
02-06-2015, 10:53
I know I am expected to follow the rules, but posting multiple threads about the same subject can be merged but talking about the Wii U isn't allowed? I'd like a explanation.

EDIT: It seems as if a lot of people are viewing my Wii U discussion thread. I'd like one or the other unlocked.

IgorTheHunchback
02-06-2015, 20:53
When you spam the forum with multiple threads on the same subject it gets annoying for everyone as it just fills the forum up with unnecessary threads to scroll though. Please post responsibly thank you.

cerbrus2
03-06-2015, 03:14
Talking about the Wii U was allowed but it has been put to rest on many occasion by Ian himself in one thread. I have seen your posts and you seem like a typical troll. You aren't getting your own way, which I am assuming is PCars on the Wii U. So you are continually spamming the forum with pointless posts, some of which seem very bating and troll like, especially your comments on Ian I read in one thread.

UMadBro
03-06-2015, 03:19
Talking about the Wii U was allowed but it has been put to rest on many occasion by Ian himself in one thread. I have seen your posts and you seem like a typical troll. You aren't getting your own way, which I am assuming is PCars on the Wii U. So you are continually spamming the forum with pointless posts, some of which seem very bating and troll like, especially your comments on Ian I read in one thread.

I do not intend to troll. I'm sorry if I seemed like that, but I just despise the way we gamers are treated right now. Also, for the record, I do understand why the mods are locking my threads. Also, if you ever knew I have a tendency to post related comments on different threads. As for Ian himself, I was kinda pissed at the time, but now I'm a lot more calm. Hopefully the storm has passed.
Good day. *Tips top fedora hat*

When you spam the forum with multiple threads on the same subject it gets annoying for everyone as it just fills the forum up with unnecessary threads to scroll though. Please post responsibly thank you.

I tend to post what I mainly want. Sometimes I focus on different topics. But my last Wii U related thread was about the console itself, not Project Cars. I apologise if I spam the forums, but it's very unintentional. As some of you may know I am a fan of the not very picked Wii U. I know some people who dislike the Wii U due to the Gamepad (you know it's perfectly fine to hate, right? Nah), but it's outright ridiculous when people hate the console for it's graphics and mainly Nintendo. The peeps at the Wii U Forums have followed the gaming press and from time to time have joked about Nintendo being doomed since they first started developing video games.
I've always followed Nintendo since 2006 (or 2005) since I got a original Nintendo DS ('dat bulky-ness though), today I own a New 3DS, Wii U and laptop.