PDA

View Full Version : Time ago

Prosaca
02-06-2015, 12:49
Hello!

Well, I bought the game time ago when it was different values of prices, and now I came back and I was wondering what happened with the game... I see it is already released to public. The question is: How do I download the game? and if not possible, how do I get a refund?

Thanks in advance.

Siberian Tiger
02-06-2015, 12:54
Please continue here:

http://forum.wmdportal.com/ <- WMD Forum with the same Login...

Short:

You are a Junior Member and haven't bought the Game ;)
You have put in 10 Euro's for takting a Part of the WMD Team and help Developing the Game.
(Including taking a Profit Return for Sales)
You will have to purchase the Game.
If you have activated it on Steam you will have a 20% OFF Coupon in your Steam Inventory.

Roger Prynne
02-06-2015, 13:32
This would be a better link.... http://forum.wmdportal.com/showthread.php?21814-Project-CARS-Steam-release-infomation

Prosaca
02-06-2015, 14:04
Thank you.

How do I purchase the game with the 20% discount? I'm sorry I readed all the links and still not clear how to get the discount on Steam.

Really weird...

thanks again!

Siberian Tiger
02-06-2015, 14:07
IF you have activated the Game on Steam BEFORE Release, you have either a Discount Coupon in your Steam Directory, or you can simply add the Game to the Store Basket and the Discount will be applied.

If you never activated pCars on Steam, you will have to buy the Game for Full Price.
(But you will Receive your Profit Share Returns even if you haven't activated pCars...)

Prosaca
02-06-2015, 14:10
What the heck?? so I get a "20% discount" for any game?

By the way, I had a wrong email for paypal in my account inside forum. Can I get what I earned or how do the profit share return works? is it weekly, monthly?

Thanks

Roger Prynne
02-06-2015, 14:14
Actually you are better off asking these questions on the WMD forum.

MysterG
02-06-2015, 14:27
I see you've posted on the WMD forum now so I'll close this.