PDA

View Full Version : Replay cams

Bkim
02-06-2015, 16:23
I always choose the TV cam as replay cam. To expand the experience i always set the volume much louder. I jump from my chair as the cam at some tracks switches back top the internal cam. Would be nice to have original TV cams...

ex_
02-06-2015, 17:06
this broadcast cam is creating massive stutter for many, so I really hope they fix it and introduce other external camera views that are not tied to the car, as in other views similar to the broadcast cam, but without the "human-like" movement seen in that cam, which seems IMO to be causing the stuttering...

Ian Bell
02-06-2015, 17:07
this broadcast cam is creating massive stutter for many, so I really hope they fix it and introduce other external camera views that are not tied to the car, as in other views similar to the broadcast cam, but without the "human-like" movement seen in that cam, which seems IMO to be causing the stuttering...

Agreed, this needs a 'fix'. It's on the list for future patches.

Megalomanic87
02-06-2015, 17:09
Agreed, this needs a 'fix'. It's on the list for future patches.

Slightly related Ian, but some of the cars disappear on saved replays for me, is this a known issue?

Mahjik
02-06-2015, 17:59
Slightly related Ian, but some of the cars disappear on saved replays for me, is this a known issue?

Yes, it's a known issue.