PDA

View Full Version : Statistics and what I would like to see

legacy-8
02-06-2015, 18:08
Hi guys

Firstly I would like to say I love your game, it's brilliant.

A few things that bug me and I would love to see updated/added are as follows. I do apologise if these have been covered before, I did look but couldn't see.

1 - Sector times on qualifying are not always displayed, would love to see the best sector time of my fellow racers as I qualify. Any reason for this?
2 - I would also love to see best lap times displayed at end of race under the race time, with best lap highlighted. I know you can see this once you have finished and waiting for others to finish, but if you're last you miss it.
3 - I wish you could see what drivers are using manual gears and no assists when waiting in the lobby to race. I know you can force these on players, but to get a room full of people who only want cockpit, manual and no assists can take ages. Just an indication of what people have would be good I personally think.
4 - For a game that really focuses on stats, like lap times being recorded as 1:40.000 for example, on career mode, when it shows best lap, it shows it simply as 1:19 or 1:23, I would rather it show as the exact time as you may have the same lap time as another racer but it won't show who is that little bit quicker.

There are a couple more things, but overall I think you have done a sterling job

If there are any CLEAN PS4 racers that fancy racing sometime, my psn is: legacy-8

Cheers

Ant
UK

tigerpaw11
02-06-2015, 20:20
Good points, all of them.

What type of car do you prefer to drive? (always on the lookout for non-assist, cockpit F1 drivers)

Cheers!

legacy-8
02-06-2015, 20:26
Cheers Tiger

GT3 man here, been racing with another members settings on the Z4, it's good! Really like the Merc 190E touring car too

Yourself?

EDIT - just seen you put F1!

tigerpaw11
02-06-2015, 20:32
As you noticed, f1 but i tried the gt3 a bit the last week. I'm painfully slow for now, damn it's different from f1 which is the only type of car i've driven the last 3-years.
Gotta learn to tweak it for sure...and drive it..