PDA

View Full Version : I need help with two trophies

Jiggmin1234
02-06-2015, 20:37
Hi fellow Project CARS gamers,

I am having trouble trying to get the two trophies "Double Rainbow" and "No "I" In Team". Yes, I know you have to win two CAREER championships two years in a row as a team and driver, but I did and not any of the two trophies unlocked....

Here's what I did: I signed my first season with the LMP1 cars, so I won the Euro Championship and later the World Championship. I completed my first season, so I decided to go for my second LMP1 season. I then won the LMP1 Euro Championship again - as a driver and team - but the trophies did not unlock.... Is it because I have to finish the season or what? Can someone help me? :(

KK78
02-06-2015, 21:55
Hi fellow Project CARS gamers,

I am having trouble trying to get the two trophies "Double Rainbow" and "No "I" In Team". Yes, I know you have to win two CAREER championships two years in a row as a team and driver, but I did and not any of the two trophies unlocked....

Here's what I did: I signed my first season with the LMP1 cars, so I won the Euro Championship and later the World Championship. I completed my first season, so I decided to go for my second LMP1 season. I then won the LMP1 Euro Championship again - as a driver and team - but the trophies did not unlock.... Is it because I have to finish the season or what? Can someone help me? :(

So you have won the Championship but not finished the season yet? I would guess then it is because you have not technically finished the season, also it has to be with the same team just in case you switched teams (I don't think you did by the sounds of it but I thought I'd mention because if you went from 1 LMP1 team to another LMP1 team it won't count)

Jiggmin1234
03-06-2015, 12:00
Ahh thanks! No, I had stayed with the same team for both championships :-)

KK78
03-06-2015, 12:11
Also worth noting for others trying to get it is that you cannot change car but stay with the same team, so if one season you do GT4 with Storm Racing but then move to GT3 with Storm Racing the trophy will not unlock.