PDA

View Full Version : Post Race Tip

Jweaver
02-06-2015, 22:49
Not sure if this is common knowledge, but I just found something by accident and thought that others might find this of use.

You know how when you end the race, you have to sit through the boring period where your car auto-drives and you have a cinematic camera, until the rest of the drivers end their race.

I have noticed that if you press 'pause' (The Option button) and then exit, you now have control of the camera, so can change views and look around

Its still pretty boring, but alteast it gives you something to do for the few mins that you are forced to watch.

I hope this helps and if its already known, just ignore this.

Jon

Dreco
02-06-2015, 22:50
Nice tip. Didnt know about this.

Jweaver
02-06-2015, 23:12
I think its actually a bug. No way they would intend this behavour.

madmax2069
11-06-2015, 04:12
Yeah I have done this after I finished the last lap in online races where there is a countdown timer and the AI is driving, pressing option and then exit that screen (press option again or pressing O) will take you into the normal view modes.

RobMUFC1987
11-06-2015, 05:07
I do this so I can see who set the fastest lap in the race on the screen you get from pressing Options

Jweaver
11-06-2015, 07:45
There is a slight problem with my tip.. Once ypu do this you cant get back to the "cinematic" view so imam sure this isnt intended behavour.