PDA

View Full Version : Formula A on Nordschleife, 2 Laps - Feedback Appreciated!

Dealman
03-06-2015, 01:25
Hello everyone, I thought I'd go ahead and post a video which I uploaded to YouTube recently.

I'm sort of new to in-depth simulators such as Project CARS and I would love some feedback on my driving as I really want to improve. I know I'm not a professional so spare any attempts you have at starting some flame war or whatever. I don't mind being criticized, but at least try and keep it classy.

Nordschleife is one of my favourite track along with Circuit de Spa Francorchamps - and I've been practicing on those as of lately. Any advice on what tunings I should go with, or where I can enter much faster - or where I should brake earlier or later is appreciated. Hell, any advice to improve and I'd appreciate it! :D

I apologize for the poor quality, I usually record with OBS and now tried with ShadowPlay. And I still need to work on my Sony Vegas settings, I tried a new one today but YouTube decided to absolutely demolish it.

Thanks for your time and I'm looking forward to your advice!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFVZy0FvPOg

Edit:

Driving with a Logitech G27 which I still need to tweak the FFB for, it seems a bit odd at times. When you look at the diagnostics HUD either or both of the front wheels will go absolutely mental sometimes. I'll see if I can record it sometime in hopes that it might help me find the culprit of my poor FFB settings.