PDA

View Full Version : Pit Engineer via headset only?

BrandedMantis
03-06-2015, 08:22
Hi Guys / Gals,

This might sound like a silly question but I can't seem to get it right. If I plug headphones into my DS4 controller, I still hear the pit engineer coming from the center speaker. Is this intentional, is there a work around maybe?

Thanking you!

madmax2069
03-06-2015, 08:30
Hold the PS button on the controller, select adjust sound and devices, select output from headphones and change it to all audio.

BrandedMantis
03-06-2015, 08:44
Woah quick reply, thanks for the advice will try at home later - can't believe I missed it :P

Marrrfooo
03-06-2015, 09:09
Hold the PS button on the controller, select adjust sound and devices, select output from headphones and change it to all audio.

I'm not sure that actually works in this specific instance - I believe the pit engineer comes through the controller or not at all, regardless of what you do with that particular setting. I'd be interested to know if that's true/false though. :)

madmax2069
03-06-2015, 09:34
I'm not sure that actually works in this specific instance - I believe the pit engineer comes through the controller or not at all, regardless of what you do with that particular setting. I'd be interested to know if that's true/false though. :)

This is exactly how I use it, pit voice comes through the headset when headphones are set to all audio, if it isnt set to all audio pit voice will stil come through controller speaker (works this way in all games).