PDA

View Full Version : Replay sound issue

Markeeez
03-06-2015, 10:31
I did a search but nothing come up and fairy new to this forum wasn't sure where I could get my answer.

When watching a replay, it seems that only my car is making sounds, all the other cars on the track the sound is very very faint you can hardly hear them, is this a known issue? It's so strange to see my car go past with a screaming engine and the next car behind me almost completely silent. I'm on PS4 btw but assume is an issue across all platforms?

Lukeymonster
14-06-2015, 23:22
I did a search but nothing come up and fairy new to this forum wasn't sure where I could get my answer.

When watching a replay, it seems that only my car is making sounds, all the other cars on the track the sound is very very faint you can hardly hear them, is this a known issue? It's so strange to see my car go past with a screaming engine and the next car behind me almost completely silent. I'm on PS4 btw but assume is an issue across all platforms?

I just posted something similar in the Xbox forum. It is cross platform. I tried turning the engine sound down in the audio menus to see if that would balance it out but it turned everyone down. I really hope this is something that can be addressed becasue I agree that it is very strange, especially because the game's sounds is so epic.