PDA

View Full Version : (Please delete) Closed now in main events board

lordymatsuo
03-06-2015, 14:20
Look no further >>> Matsuo Racing now has 180+ active members. Details in signature

HarryHoodlum
03-06-2015, 14:56
If you're in North America we do the same type of thing (not trying to hijack, just throwing a NA option out there)

http://westernracingcom.proboards.com/

lordymatsuo
03-06-2015, 19:53
Your welcome Harry :)

IrideGravity
04-06-2015, 00:13
I was and I sent a friend request to redline24 or whatever it was.
That was a week ago or so, never heard back.
:confused:

But I'm also in the US soooo......

IrideGravity
04-06-2015, 00:18
If you're in North America we do the same type of thing (not trying to hijack, just throwing a NA option out there)

http://westernracingcom.proboards.com/

I'm already on smokes radar, met him online at Mazda raceway, raced an lmp2 vs some lmp1's. never got an invite or heads up after the first time we met. I figured you guys already found the group you were looking for.
Mrsmoke correct?

Mr.Smoke
04-06-2015, 00:30
I'm already on smokes radar, met him online at Mazda raceway, raced an lmp2 vs some lmp1's. never got an invite or heads up after the first time we met. I figured you guys already found the group you were looking for.
Mrsmoke correct?

Harry & i are two different people. You & i raced before? Whats your PSN?

IrideGravity
04-06-2015, 23:10
Harry & i are two different people. You & i raced before? Whats your PSN?

M-r---S-m-o-k-e correct? Still on my friends list. Redline2400 added me. I met dirtcr17rul too. Jdminspired as well.
Trust me we met. I'm still on your friends list.
Started at California highway. I didn't race there, then Brno I think, not that competitive, my first laps there. Mazda next, was competitive, then to Watkins glen in 250 karts. I had to back out of lobby to change my wheel to 270 mode, but I didn't get an invite to jump back in.
I'm having decent luck now filtering search by pro rooms.
You might remember I was the guy you were asking not to pull out of your way when you were behind me? But I don't get all racey or prideful at spots I don't know well.
I'll be under the S's if you need a hint

Mr.Smoke
04-06-2015, 23:23
M-r---S-m-o-k-e correct? Still on my friends list. Redline2400 added me. I met dirtcr17rul too. Jdminspired as well.
Trust me we met. I'm still on your friends list.....

.....I'll be under the S's if you need a hint

Yup,thats me. Just a guess here...

SARS?

Dirtrcr17rul
05-06-2015, 04:00
Trust me we met. I'm still on your friends list.
Started at California highway. I didn't race there, then Brno I think, not that competitive, my first laps there. Mazda next, was competitive, then to Watkins glen in 250 karts. I had to back out of lobby to change my wheel to 270 mode, but I didn't get an invite to jump back in.
I'm having decent luck now filtering search by pro rooms.
You might remember I was the guy you were asking not to pull out of your way when you were behind me? But I don't get all racey or prideful at spots I don't know well.
I'll be under the S's if you need a hint

If you haven't already, send me a friend request..... Always looking for new racers to race with.

IrideGravity
06-06-2015, 01:14
My son made it two corners at the mile before He got shunted. By redline, the leader of this group. Lol. Two corners! Didn't wait up, cause it's a five lapper. No time I guess.
No quali? Straight to race, and dude is too impatient to not punt people. At the track he picked? In the car of his choice? Meh. No thanks. Not the experience I was looking for.
And for the record. The inside line and the curb/apron were totally available to redline as dHNate was taking a wide line, courtesy And all. Left an opportunity and it was fully abused.
Redline sent an apology, but I would have preferred he give the position back. Not here to pad your race win stats bro. Good luck with that.

Oh. And giving your membership more than 40 hours notice before inviting them to your choice of location and car and weather might be appreciated. If your in it for legit sport anyway.

IrideGravity
06-06-2015, 01:33
If you haven't already, send me a friend request..... Always looking for new racers to race with.

We had a few races last night online. I saw you out there.