PDA

View Full Version : Thrustmaster T3PA-PRO PEDALS

zorbical
03-06-2015, 15:58
I am looking at purchasing a set of Thrustmaster T3PA-PRO PEDALS and was wondering if they would fit onto my wheel stand pro deluxe v2?
I would like to fit them in the GT configuration but am unsure as to whether they would fit like this.
As anybody else fitted them like this?

Voxen
03-06-2015, 17:10
Your biggest problem will be to find one in stock ;)

watchumacallit
03-06-2015, 18:35
Your biggest problem will be to find one in stock ;)

yup, ordered mine 1 1/2 months ago and still out of stock!

daddyboosive
03-06-2015, 18:39
I'm buying some G27 pedals and using them instead. May purchase the load cell for them at a later date too.

TrevorAustin
03-06-2015, 19:03
I wanted some and had to settle for the T3PAs instead, supposed to be very similar. Very underwhelmed. Marginally better than the stock TX.

muscular
03-06-2015, 19:09
I wanted some and had to settle for the T3PAs instead, supposed to be very similar. Very underwhelmed. Marginally better than the stock TX.

I don't think u would be any further impressed with the T3PA Pros either. The main difference between the pro is that it can be flipped to replicate the pedals of those on a GT or rally car, and really, thats all the differences are. Maybe the more metal construction of the Pros may give a better feeling of premium materials. Perhaps u could explain in a way u think the T3PAs are underwhelm?

TrevorAustin
03-06-2015, 19:14
I don't think u would be any further impressed with the T3PA Pros either. The main difference between the pro is that it can be flipped to replicate the pedals of those on a GT or rally car, and really, thats all the differences are. Maybe the more metal construction of the Pros may give a better feeling of premium materials. Perhaps u could explain in a way u think the T3PAs are underwhelm?

They just feel soft and cheap, exactly like the TX pedals. And the conical brake mod is just a rock hard piece of rubber, just like a doorstop, with practically no give, nothing like a real pedal at all, just nothing then stop and then you have to push really hard to get the last out of it. The throttle is way under sprung, the clutch doesn't even feel sprung, although it is and the brake just awful.

daddyboosive
03-06-2015, 19:47
They just feel soft and cheap, exactly like the TX pedals. And the conical brake mod is just a rock hard piece of rubber, just like a doorstop, with practically no give, nothing like a real pedal at all, just nothing then stop and then you have to push really hard to get the last out of it. The throttle is way under sprung, the clutch doesn't even feel sprung, although it is and the brake just awful.

This has convinced me not to waste my money on them now.

How are the G27 pedals? I know you can mod them too if needs be.

TrevorAustin
03-06-2015, 19:57
I've heard they are OK, heading towards excellent with things like the perfect pedal.
However I've also heard the fanatec elites are supposed to be as good as the V2s, which I've now got. And after I replaced the stock mini shock on the brake pedal on that (for all of £13) they feel like a high end sports car, very impressed. I got them instead of the elites for the ABS vibration, but too weak to be worthwhile, so if the brake spec of the elites is the same as the V2s I would go for the elites, if it isn't the V2s.

Although really I want the trackstar 6000 GTs, but nobody sells them even secondhand!

chig88
04-06-2015, 11:37
This has convinced me not to waste my money on them now.

How are the G27 pedals? I know you can mod them too if needs be.

I use my G27 pedals with the T300rs & I've got no complaints. Massive upgrade on the stock pedals for sure.

muscular
04-06-2015, 12:55

Thats what I thought as well, looking at the conical brake mod, it seems to be hitting a hard wall with it, as I know rubber although can be compressed, requires lots of strength and perhaps a spring mod will do better.

How about the deadzone? The deadzone on my T300 pedals are horrible, u need to depressed so much before the game registers any brake at all.

TrevorAustin
04-06-2015, 13:22
Thats what I thought as well, looking at the conical brake mod, it seems to be hitting a hard wall with it, as I know rubber although can be compressed, requires lots of strength and perhaps a spring mod will do better.

How about the deadzone? The deadzone on my T300 pedals are horrible, u need to depressed so much before the game registers any brake at all.

Not really felt that, it just feels like a switch, either all on, all off, or half on and pressing so hard itnot he rubber mod I'm worried about breaking the plastic.

I think some of that deadzone is built in to the game though.

Marrrfooo
04-06-2015, 13:31
I am looking at purchasing a set of Thrustmaster T3PA-PRO PEDALS and was wondering if they would fit onto my wheel stand pro deluxe v2?
I would like to fit them in the GT configuration but am unsure as to whether they would fit like this.

I'm thinking of getting T3PA-PROs too.

The rubber brake mod is not to be underestimated in terms of what they offer. No, they're not cheap, but everyone says the brake mod, added to the nicer metallic feel of the pedals the customisable nature of how you hang/hoist them is brilliant.

And yes - they have exactly the same bolt holes/locations on the T3PA-PROs as the T3PA (they are the same as each other and I believe are the same/based off the T500 anyway). So yes they will fit - you will have received bolts to allow you to attach those pedals to the V2 Deluxe stand when you bought it.

daddyboosive
04-06-2015, 21:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=143&v=cEIi0_hV2Bs

ivan-hoe78
05-06-2015, 01:28

Hi guys, I have the T3PA. Bought it on february, just for the inminent release of Project Cars (but delayed again and again). At this moment the T3PA PRO's are not announced and released. I was scared if the game releases and me without a proper set of pedals, and I was in a hurry to bought the T3PA. I'd love to bought the PRO's instead, but nothing knowed of it in february. Lately Thrustmaster announced the PRO's and this pissed me off a lot. This is one of the things the delays of the game caused to me, and all just pissed me off a lot more.:mad:

At the begining, I didn't like the feel of the T3PA pedals. The conical rubber brake mod was too hard, just like TrevorAustin said above. But, with use, the rubber starting to like me, because it's softened. I still prefer the PRO's for the quality materials, but the standard T3PA are fantastic. I love the feel of the brake now. I still have my G27 with his pedals, but prefer the T3PA a lot more, because of the conical brake mod. The quality and design I prefer the G27 ones, but they are on another league regarding brake feel.:)

I agree with the T3PA cheap feel, (well a LOT more quality than the standard 2 pedals that came with the T300), but it cost's practically half the price of the PRO's.

All this is just my opinion and my experience, maybe other people don't feel the same.

Hope my english was enough.

Peace for all.

ChrisK
05-06-2015, 07:27

I have the t3pa pro's. Don't know how anyone could criticise these pedals. They're fantastic. The spring mod isn't great cos it's too linear imo. The conical brake mod is fantastic cos the harder you press the more brake applied. It's the same principal, (albeit much less effective), as a load cell brake cos it brakes by force applied rather than distance travelled. So don't underestimate how good that hRd rubber is. Remember that your legs have far more force than your hands and fingers so while it may seem hard in your hands, your leg muscles can compress it with a bit of effort..which is just what you want.

The trick is in calibration. Yu must push VERY hard to totally compress the rubber when calibrating the brake to register the 100% mark. If you calibrate at the first point of resistance, (when it first hits the rubber), then you're not taking advantage of the mod at all and may aswell not have it.

I've been stomping on these brakes with full force for weeks now and never felt like they were fragile or going to give way.

Rug22
05-06-2015, 07:39

I have that wheel stand and yes they do fit, watch the youtube installation video carefully though ad I spent nearlyaand hour messing around until I actually paid attention.

I ordered mine direct from thrustmaster just before the game came out and they had stock at the time, having used the fanatec elite pedals before moving to PS4 I'd say these are better than using a load cell pedal set.

The only slight downside is that the stands centre Pole is in direct line with the brake pedal, I had to move the pedal plate to the left otherwise it feels like you're wrapping your leg around the the stand at times.

boksandbom
05-06-2015, 11:48
@rug22

Very interested about your feelings about these pedals especially that i change my eco system entirely drop fanatec to tm.
Im actually on csr wheel ans elite pedals, i have absolutely no doubt about the superiority of the t300 rs over csr wheel but very concerned about the pedals, i love the elite pedals and hope that the t 3 pa pro with conical mod give me the same feelings and precision.
Thanks for devlopping a bit on the subject ( hard to adapt, how does the transition between the elite and t3 papo isr et) thanks

Luke Townsend
05-06-2015, 12:06
I have that wheel stand and yes they do fit, watch the youtube installation video carefully though ad I spent nearlyaand hour messing around until I actually paid attention.

I ordered mine direct from thrustmaster just before the game came out and they had stock at the time, having used the fanatec elite pedals before moving to PS4 I'd say these are better than using a load cell pedal set.

The only slight downside is that the stands centre Pole is in direct line with the brake pedal, I had to move the pedal plate to the left otherwise it feels like you're wrapping your leg around the the stand at times.

Sorry if you've already said this but Wheel Stand Pro say somewhere (I can't find the link) that these pedals only mount in the "F1" configuration, i.e. with the pedals on the floor plate. Can you confirm please (I'm interested and also as the OP asked originally) if you can mount the T3PA-PRO pedals in "GT configuration" as well? Thanks!

Fre.Mo
05-06-2015, 14:15
Sorry if you've already said this but Wheel Stand Pro say somewhere (I can't find the link) that these pedals only mount in the "F1" configuration, i.e. with the pedals on the floor plate. Can you confirm please (I'm interested and also as the OP asked originally) if you can mount the T3PA-PRO pedals in "GT configuration" as well? Thanks!

Indeed, not sure that there is a mode button on the t300 like on the t500 to choose pedals configuration...

Luke Townsend
05-06-2015, 14:40
Indeed, not sure that there is a mode button on the t300 like on the t500 to choose pedals configuration...

Actually I was asking if physically the pedals can be mounted "gt style" to the wheel stand pro? Don't think the holes in the T3PA-PRO pedals match the stand when they are in GT config? (T300RS is fine mode-wise).

zorbical
05-06-2015, 17:38

Do they also fit on the stand in the GT configuration?

Bogg
06-06-2015, 08:48
I have a wheel stand pro v1 and my t3pa pro fit in gt configuration. I've not bolted them down though. They don't move at all during use. And you can definitely configure the t300 to use them in gt mode.

Luke Townsend
06-06-2015, 14:35
I have a wheel stand pro v1 and my t3pa pro fit in gt configuration. I've not bolted them down though. They don't move at all during use. And you can definitely configure the t300 to use them in gt mode.

Superb! :) Excellent to hear. Thanks for posting.

zorbical
06-06-2015, 15:28

Great to know, thank you.

sparkymarky
06-06-2015, 16:23
I've had to send my T3PA pedals back after the accelerator pedal started to give me bother, it only shows 75% acceleration but not all the time the problems intermittent, must be a loose wire or something. After going back to the stock pedals that came with the t300rs you really find it hard to get the proper braking point without the conical brake system.

Benja190782
07-06-2015, 05:11
Just got my T3PA-PRO pedals - it took only one week - and they feel amazing!
They fit almost everything and perfectly into my homemade rig. :cool:
Project CARS just got 10 times better with a clutch and a progressive brake!

http://share.xboxlife.dk/file/yzc1mme0zgfmmjbmymq1mtm1ndlizde2mwm5zwflmzy.jpg

Voxen
07-06-2015, 10:07
Where did you order them?

Benja190782
07-06-2015, 19:56
Where did you order them?

Proshop.dk

Mbondracing
16-06-2015, 13:18
I use g27 pedals with a brake mod from gteye. They Work really well, great feel. Also have an adaptor from Ricmotech to connect them to my thrustmaster tx. With a th8a shifter it's a great setup except That I have to send my wheel off for repair! Logitechs equipment is so much more reliable than thrustmasters!

Fight-Test
16-06-2015, 16:23
you can also order the pro pedals with load cell already in it for the guys who don't like the conical mod. At rimotech. I love my pro's. Instantly dropped a second when I switched to them and much more since then.

hitmanvega
17-06-2015, 10:56
Need some info...? Is it possible to use the paddle shifters on wheel(t300rs) together with the T3pa pedals(clutch) or do u have to use the T8ha shifter for the clutch pedal to work...? Hope that question makes sense.

Fre.Mo
17-06-2015, 13:53
I think if you select manual clutch in the option menu, it should work as you want...

hitmanvega
17-06-2015, 14:08
Will give a try...:encouragement:
I think if you select manual clutch in the option menu, it should work as you want...

imz14u2nv
21-06-2015, 18:15
I have the t3pa pro's. Don't know how anyone could criticise these pedals. They're fantastic. The spring mod isn't great cos it's too linear imo. The conical brake mod is fantastic cos the harder you press the more brake applied. It's the same principal, (albeit much less effective), as a load cell brake cos it brakes by force applied rather than distance travelled. So don't underestimate how good that hRd rubber is. Remember that your legs have far more force than your hands and fingers so while it may seem hard in your hands, your leg muscles can compress it with a bit of effort..which is just what you want.

The trick is in calibration. Yu must push VERY hard to totally compress the rubber when calibrating the brake to register the 100% mark. If you calibrate at the first point of resistance, (when it first hits the rubber), then you're not taking advantage of the mod at all and may aswell not have it.

I've been stomping on these brakes with full force for weeks now and never felt like they were fragile or going to give way.

ChrisK,
Iím with you 100% on this, I have the T3PA-PRO and I love them with the Conical Brake Mode, I have them in the Suspended position (GT-style) and it is very realistic and is so natural.

I have a G27 (Not compatible with PS4), So I purchase one of the Ricmotech adapters when I got my T300RS.

I ran with my G27 pedals for a couple of days and they sure look much better and in my opinion are better built than the stock T300 pedals (Which in my opinion are ok but cheaply made), but I quickly switched over to the T300 pedals because they have much higher resolution, I can just get more out of the Brake than with the G27 ones.

I then decided to purchase the T3PA-PRO as I figured it should give the resolution of the T300 stock pedals and offers the Conical Rubber Brake Mod which should give a more realistic feeling and I can tell you that the other options just donít compare well to the T3PA-PRO.

I would tell anyone (since I have used all of the options mentioned), donít waste time and effort, if you are thinking of getting the T3PA-PRO, itís a really good value and the feeling/immersion simply cannot be matched, the Conical Brake Mode feels great.

For those who have not used it, you should not comment as it is decieving and will turn others away from a great product.

Voxen
21-06-2015, 21:51
Just got my T3PA-Pro and installed the conical rubber mod. How did you calibrate the brake pedal? Did you press like hell to reach 100% or did you stop at around 60-70% where it's getting hard? At first I calibrated to 100% but when practicing I couldn't brake enough and missed the corners. Maybe I need to get new habits.

Also did you screw the conical rubber mod so it touches the brake pedal, or is it as far as possible from the pedal?

Thanks for advices ;)

imz14u2nv
21-06-2015, 22:23
Just got my T3PA-Pro and installed the conical rubber mod. How did you calibrate the brake pedal? Did you press like hell to reach 100% or did you stop at around 60-70% where it's getting hard? At first I calibrated to 100% but when practicing I couldn't brake enough and missed the corners. Maybe I need to get new habits.

Also did you screw the conical rubber mod so it touches the brake pedal, or is it as far as possible from the pedal?

Thanks for advices ;)

Ok,
Just keep in mind that I do not claim to know it all or be an expert, I can only tell you what I did, why I did it and How it feels.

So, as I mentioned in my previous post, I have the pedals in the Suspended position (GT-style), I adjusted the Conical Brake Mod so that the Rubber is touching the back plate, Not the pedal, so it gives the pedal some travel, Then when you hit the Rubber Mod you get resistance like a real brake.
As far as calibration goes, when I did mine, I pressed the brake a lot harder than normal, so that way when racing I would not get lock-ups and it seems to work really well.

Hope this helps, enjoy, they are really nice pedals, I think the price is actually low considering what you are getting.

Voxen
23-06-2015, 12:07
Ok,
Just keep in mind that I do not claim to know it all or be an expert, I can only tell you what I did, why I did it and How it feels.

So, as I mentioned in my previous post, I have the pedals in the Suspended position (GT-style), I adjusted the Conical Brake Mod so that the Rubber is touching the back plate, Not the pedal, so it gives the pedal some travel, Then when you hit the Rubber Mod you get resistance like a real brake.
As far as calibration goes, when I did mine, I pressed the brake a lot harder than normal, so that way when racing I would not get lock-ups and it seems to work really well.

Hope this helps, enjoy, they are really nice pedals, I think the price is actually low considering what you are getting.

Thank you! :)

joking_aura
29-06-2015, 20:34
I broke my stock T300 pedals when trying to fix an issue with my gas pedal (very light resistance). Instead of taking apart and putting back together the T300 pedals, which I did 4 times, I chose to take a leap and buy the T3PA pros. I was surprised to find them for $135 at shopblt.com. Unbelievalbly, they are shipping today for free via fed ex. I can't wait. I have not been able to play for over 4 days now. I need my fix!

Sproket
29-06-2015, 21:50
I've had my T500 pedals for 6 months and tried the standard brake mod. Ooh that spring is awful. Haven't tried conical brake mod so bought the Brake mod from Basher Board.

http://www.basherboards.com/T500RS-BMK

It's amazing don't use the purple ones coz there too hard just the orange rubber stops. The trade off between travel and resistance is perfect. You don't have to put a hole in your foot to calibrate them either and I forget I've disabled ABS.

Sproket
29-06-2015, 22:14
I just built my dream wheel and pedal setup with Fanatec no expense spared and it come to £1500. So Thrustmaster have kinda monopolised the middle ground of sim gear. Worth it IMHO.

Spazzmavrik
29-06-2015, 22:22
I broke my stock T300 pedals when trying to fix an issue with my gas pedal (very light resistance). Instead of taking apart and putting back together the T300 pedals, which I did 4 times, I chose to take a leap and buy the T3PA pros. I was surprised to find them for $135 at shopblt.com. Unbelievalbly, they are shipping today for free via fed ex. I can't wait. I have not been able to play for over 4 days now. I need my fix!

That place is awesome, I stumbled on them and ended up getting the pedals, new rim and the shifter. Couldn't find them cheaper anywhere.

Sproket
29-06-2015, 22:42
Non pro pedals for 90 Dollars is great T500 for 500 Shifter for 130
All ex postage from across the pond but that's better than Amazon and in stock.

http://www.shopblt.com/item/thrustmaster-th8a-add-on-gearbox-shifter/w121_4060059.html

Fight-Test
06-07-2015, 15:47
Hey guys just wanted to say that I put the ricmotech load cell in my pro pedals over weekend and I am happy as you can be with it. I know it pricey but if anyone wants to make the jump this totally changes the feel of the brake pedal. I like the conical mod but its nothing compared to this.

zorbical
22-07-2015, 08:24
Hey guys just wanted to say that I put the ricmotech load cell in my pro pedals over weekend and I am happy as you can be with it. I know it pricey but if anyone wants to make the jump this totally changes the feel of the brake pedal. I like the conical mod but its nothing compared to this.
Did you fit these to the T3PA PRO Pedals and did you have to modify them in any way? I don't really want to start cutting parts. Also does this void the pedal warranty?

Sproket
22-07-2015, 10:09
Did you fit these to the T3PA PRO Pedals and did you have to modify them in any way? I don't really want to start cutting parts. Also does this void the pedal warranty?

Ive looked into this mate and it's not a five minute job and you will invalidate warranty. I had to solder on a new potentiometer and was a bit nerve racking when your looking at a piles of bits.
Here's link with a few instructions.
http://www.ricmotech.com/load_cell_pedal_kits_s/1827.htm

Or get the Basher Board brake mod for $25 which I quite like now just don't use the purple ones as they are too firm.

zorbical
22-07-2015, 10:21
Ive looked into this mate and it's not a five minute job and you will invalidate warranty. I had to solder on a new potentiometer and was a bit nerve racking when your looking at a piles of bits.
Here's link with a few instructions.
http://www.ricmotech.com/load_cell_pedal_kits_s/1827.htm

Or get the Basher Board brake mod for $25 which I quite like now just don't use the purple ones as they are too firm.

Cheers mate for the info, maybe I will give this a miss then.

Fight-Test
22-07-2015, 15:47

zorbical, Sproket is inccorrect. Its just plug and play. Maybe 15 mins total and that include taking off plates and putting back on. You do not have to cut or do anything. Not sure where sproket got that. The potentiometer is not needed so you just leave it like it is. It does invalidate your warranty but I didnt see anything in the pedals I cant fix myself. This is the best mod you can do if you want a race car feel to the brake pedal. Makes your braking points very easy to repeat, allows deeper braking and much better trail braking.

Sproket
22-07-2015, 22:07
zorbical, Sproket is inccorrect. Its just plug and play. Maybe 15 mins total and that include taking off plates and putting back on. You do not have to cut or do anything. Not sure where sproket got that. The potentiometer is not needed so you just leave it like it is. It does invalidate your warranty but I didnt see anything in the pedals I cant fix myself. This is the best mod you can do if you want a race car feel to the brake pedal. Makes your braking points very easy to repeat, allows deeper braking and much better trail braking.
I suggest you click on the link for load cell scroll down and see the spring post has to be sawn off so cell can be installed.
I didn't say I had to solder on a new potentiometer for the load cell! I had to solder on a new potentiometer because they break ALOT.
You can buy the whole thing pre installed for $319 with a warranty so up to you mate.
But flight won't jump in his motor and come and help you when they fail to calibrate.
My mum used to say "would you jump off a cliff if your mate told you too"?

Fight-Test
23-07-2015, 15:30
Oh I see its a design difference on the Euro version. Still looks pretty easy to fix. Mine was plug and play (us version) so no need for tools other than what came with load cell. I redid the firmware right after intall (can be issues if not done) and calibrated in game and then I took off, running smooth for about a month now. The potentiometer does not do anything anymore but if you don't want to remove it (no need too) make sure its in a working position as if you were using it to read the pedal or it can bind and you will lose brake sensitivity and then the potentiometer will brake off eventually.

I would get the ricmotechs t3pa pros with the loadcell already in it if you dont have the pro pedals already.

Sproket
23-07-2015, 20:56
Oh I see its a design difference on the Euro version. Still looks pretty easy to fix. Mine was plug and play (us version) so no need for tools other than what came with load cell. I redid the firmware right after intall (can be issues if not done) and calibrated in game and then I took off, running smooth for about a month now. The potentiometer does not do anything anymore but if you don't want to remove it (no need too) make sure its in a working position as if you were using it to read the pedal or it can bind and you will lose brake sensitivity and then the potentiometer will brake off eventually.

I would get the ricmotechs t3pa pros with the loadcell already in it if you dont have the pro pedals already.

I am still a little jealous with my wine gums stuck behind brake pedal lol.
I really want the bodin but out of stock for ages??
I might just jump off that cliff :rolleyes:

Fight-Test
24-07-2015, 22:20
Do it!!!

Sproket
25-07-2015, 10:58
I've done it. £120 with p&p.
Now wait for about 2 weeks.
I will give you updates. Just need to pull rig apart to see if I need my mates Dremel :confused:

zorbical
25-07-2015, 15:25
I've done it. £120 with p&p.
Now wait for about 2 weeks.
I will give you updates. Just need to pull rig apart to see if I need my mates Dremel :confused:

What have u ordered Sproket?

Sproket
25-07-2015, 17:17
This

http://www.ricmotech.com/Load_Cell_Kit_for_Thrustmaster_Pedals_p/rmt-lc500.htm6

Sproket
25-07-2015, 17:27
Do it!!!

^^^^^He made me do it^^^^^
:rolleyes: That's what I'll say when the Missus goes "HOW MUCH!!!!"

zorbical
25-07-2015, 18:12
This

http://www.ricmotech.com/Load_Cell_Kit_for_Thrustmaster_Pedals_p/rmt-lc500.htm6

Same as me then :D I ordered on Wednesday. Damn I was hoping to make some time up against you guys at the front! Now your just gonna get further away from me now.
Has your pedals got the post that may need to be ground down? Mine appear to have the screw through the bottom so I don't think there will be any grinding.

Looking forward to getting it :D

Sproket
25-07-2015, 18:15
Same as me then :D I ordered on Wednesday. Damn I was hoping to make some time up against you guys at the front! Now your just gonna get further away from me now.
Has your pedals got the post that may need to be ground down? Mine appear to have the screw through the bottom so I don't think there will be any grinding.

Looking forward to getting it :D
No I think it only applies to older pedal sets. Brian May have it I will ask him.
And that's not the guitarist from Queen spell check strikes again. Lol

Fight-Test
01-09-2015, 13:50
Has anyone tried any kind of mod or spring swap for the throttle pedal?

grayhound
13-03-2016, 12:16
Apologies if this has been asked before. Have recently purchased a set of T3PA Pros and have the rubber stop fitted to the brake pedal which I quite enjoy. However for Formula A I switch the brake function over to the clutch but the problem is I can't transfer the stopper because the holes around the clutch (and throttle) are different to the holes around the brake and don't match the bracket. Have I got a dodgy set of pedals or is this the same for everybody?

Raeang
14-03-2016, 11:22
Apologies if this has been asked before. Have recently purchased a set of T3PA Pros and have the rubber stop fitted to the brake pedal which I quite enjoy. However for Formula A I switch the brake function over to the clutch but the problem is I can't transfer the stopper because the holes around the clutch (and throttle) are different to the holes around the brake and don't match the bracket. Have I got a dodgy set of pedals or is this the same for everybody?

I believe the mod was only intended for the brake pedal not the clutch. This is why the hole patterns are not equal.

Nomadtech
22-03-2016, 04:47
I did the spring mod to the T3PA Pro pedals. This mod is adding a stiffer spring to the gas and clutch pedals. I followed the steps on Youtube exactly and it seem to go well without a hitch until I tried to configure it to inverted mode by pressing the mode button down for two seconds or more to turn the light green. The light stayed red but would change to green when I pressed on the gas pedal. Also in calibration in the PC settings (Windows 10) the clutch did not register at all. So I removed the black plate again and removed one of the Allen screws on one side of the gas pedal and one side of the clutch pedal. I realized the adjustment sensor had moved so the pedal was not making contact. So I started to adjust that which was difficult to get it to sense at the correct setting. It seems if I set it to where it looks like the correct setting when I slide the pedal back in place then it seems to be applying approximately 1/4 clutch so I lower the adjustment and it will not show any or maybe 3/4 but doesn't seem to go right. Then I noticed the clutch and gas pedals are registering as gas and nothing is registering as a clutch. Does anyone have an idea what I did? All that I did was add an additional spring and washer to the gas and clutch pedal. Everything worked perfectly before.
I would really appreciate some help with this if possible. Oh by the way I removed the additional springs just to see if I could get it to work as before and no luck still both registering as gas and will not invert on the Thrustmaster TX.

One more thing I apologize if this is not the correct place to post this but as you can see I am new here.

Best Regards,

Nomadtech