PDA

View Full Version : season 7 endurance

blachko
03-06-2015, 21:16
hey all
I have no patience to endure the 7th season, Endurance season. Is there a way to by-pass it? I'm in no mood to spend 30 minutes per race as there are so many to go through for the whole season.
if not I'm afraid I reached the end for me.
thanks all
ps
i have thrustmaster 80 wheel and it sucks on this game; the ffeedback is awful, physics pathetic and im disappointed

thanks in advance:mad:

Lagoa
04-06-2015, 09:28
hey all
I have no patience to endure the 7th season, Endurance season. Is there a way to by-pass it? I'm in no mood to spend 30 minutes per race as there are so many to go through for the whole season.
thanks all
ps
i have thrustmaster 80 wheel and it sucks on this game; the ffeedback is awful, physics pathetic and im disappointed

There are also 1hour and 2hour (minimum) races. Enjoy!
Otherwise, start a new career?

Soulbr1nger
04-06-2015, 09:53
hey all
thanks all
ps

I cant look into you wallet but the T80 isn't a great wheel so dont expect good ffb from a item like that.
Anyway endurance races i just started and the first race and loving it so far but i hate rain...

krigart69
04-06-2015, 09:59
Yeah I love the endurance races. It really gets you to think about how much it demands on the ones who does this in real life. 2 hours stints, with bumps shakes and g-forces. I started to loose my concentration after 45 minutes on LE Mans. Imagine those drivers doing this for 2-3 hours in the 24 hour race :-)

KK78
04-06-2015, 11:19
hey all
thanks all
ps

You can just abandon the season, you don't have to restart, if you abandon a season it just takes you to the next season with a load of new contract offers. I had to abandon my endurance race because the game crashed 4 times in different races, 2 of them were over 90 minutes in.

PTG Claret
04-06-2015, 11:24
If your not prepared to simulate the race experience and do a full race, I question why you buy a racing sim game.....

And the game on the TX is the nuts.....

PTG Claret
04-06-2015, 11:25
If your not prepared to simulate the race experience and do a full race, I question why you buy a racing sim game.....

And the game on the TX is the nuts.....

NemethR
04-06-2015, 11:42
No offense, but it says ENDURACE... What did you expect?!