PDA

View Full Version : Impossible to modify car setup

Quetzlacoatl
03-06-2015, 22:09
Hi!,
I don't know if is a bug or I'm noob... I can't find any mode to modify car setup like chamber, uspension stiffness or car height... I have only tyre setup, force feedback setup and a summary but I the summary I can't edit nothing! Anyone can help me? (X1 version)

Greenymesh
03-06-2015, 22:15
Hi!,
I don't know if is a bug or I'm noob... I can't find any mode to modify car setup like chamber, uspension stiffness or car height... I have only tyre setup, force feedback setup and a summary but I the summary I can't edit nothing! Anyone can help me? (X1 version)

Once you select a car for a track click garage which should be to the left of the car, then click create new setup.

Bealdor
03-06-2015, 22:17
Hi!,

You can switch between different setup tuning pages i the "Vehicle" tab in the tuning setup.

Roger Prynne
03-06-2015, 22:58
I think you have to use the other shoulder buttons on the pad.

AdM1
05-06-2015, 04:15
Yeah I actually was a bit gutted when i first got the game, thought there was only tyre pressure changes etc but you just have to use the trigger when on the tyre set up screen to scroll through the others.