PDA

View Full Version : Can I use a keyboard on PS4 for in car adjustment's on the fly ?

TheJuzzy
04-06-2015, 08:34
I was wondering If I can use a keyboard for adjusting antiroll bars & brake bias while racing . I have a blue tooth keyboard but it wont let me assign button's for this . do I need a usb keyboard ?

Fre.Mo
04-06-2015, 12:42
I would be great, but it seams that the game doesn t allow to use both controler/wheel and keyboard.

LR_Se7eN
04-06-2015, 13:05
That would be great added functionality. Also a second screen app to do this would be really cool. Almost like being the engineer. Even if you could only do it when you enter the pits....

Spirit X
04-06-2015, 15:18
Tis a real shame to have all those controls that can't realistically be used on consoles due to a lack of buttons. I have other PS4 games that let me use controller and keyboard at the same time (FFXIV for example) so I really hope this can be implemented going forward. I'm sure lots of gamers probably have a usb keyboard lying around.

the-D-
05-06-2015, 15:27
To be honest, it has to be Bluetooth, there's only 2 USB ports, and I use both while racing, I really hope they implement this feature.